“Great local seafood”

Ranked #10 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We ate here last week. Two of us chose Gulf seafood - one was a shrimp dish, the other was the Snapper. My snapper was "blackened" and very tasty, along with the excellent selection of vegetables (zucchini, cauliflower) and the Cajun rice (spicy, but not excessively hot). My husband had the club sandwich, and said it was one of the best he's ever eaten, although it was so large he had to slightly squish it to fit in his mouth. All of our plates were bare at the end. We also enjoyed the margarita and pina colada selections, bonus it was happy hour. Our waitress Christina was attentive and provided expert guidance in making the best selections.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great sea view. Good food. My travel companions like this place above the other restaurants we visited. My shrimp and grits plate was very tasty, although it could have used more shrimp (forced to order a side plate of shrimp). Our server, Asha, was amazing. Super friendly, fast, and funny as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food, excellent pecan pie. Fast friendly service. Moderate prices. I had barbecue shrimp and grits followed by some of best pecan pie I ever had.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Got the shrimp lunch special and it was very very good and the price was unbeatable. Our server Ruth was everything u would expect.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere at Buck's is wonderful. Laid back, mature, established but in no way stuffy. The outdoor lounge is wonderful for evenings watching the vacationers and Gulf while having a cocktail and bite to eat. The food is good and reasonably priced. Do not miss the best pecan pie in the world. Sometimes I go just for the pecan pie and they also make excellent gifts!