“Always Love Schlotzsky's”

Schlotzsky's Galveston Texas
Ranked #151 of 324 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great deli sandwiches, but the service here was so slow compared to other Schlotzsky's I have eaten at. It was not busy either, so no excuse for the wait we had.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I'm currently at Schlotzsky's Galveston and this is the slowest Schlotzsky's I've ever visited. We've been waiting for our food for 20 minutes now, and people who arrived before us still haven't been served.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great experience here. I love to eat the original. Good service and timely making of the food. Will go back

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Schlotzskys is the place for a fresh sandwich served with there fresh baked bread there is a variety to choose from with chips and a drink at a decent price a favorite for people young and old this place has something for everyone!!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went there for an early lunch the other day. They were busy on the phone conducting some kind of store business, so it took awhile to be helped. We both ordered the smoked turkey on jalapeno cheese bread. This is my favorite sandwich there and it did not disappoint. Flavorful and delicious.