“Great Sandwiches! Unfriendly service!”

Schlotzsky's Galveston Texas
Ranked #157 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The original sandwich is amazing! Always fresh ingredients! The counter staff here is NOT friendly and should smile and say thank you!

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I eat here all the time.they have a friendly staff . Always fresh sandwich. I highly recommend it

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great deli sandwiches, but the service here was so slow compared to other Schlotzsky's I have eaten at. It was not busy either, so no excuse for the wait we had.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly manager. But there was some disconnect between order and kitchen. The system printed out our receipt right, but kitchen receipt was messed up. We got 1/4 of the food. And the chicken salad came without the chicken. The manager quickly apologized and sorted it out. Gave me an extra-sized sandwich as a replacement. Food was good, so no harm done. Got the crossword done in the interim.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I'm currently at Schlotzsky's Galveston and this is the slowest Schlotzsky's I've ever visited. We've been waiting for our food for 20 minutes now, and people who arrived before us still haven't been served.