“Best kolache on the island!”
Review of Dawn Donut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dawn Donut
Ranked #157 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Nicest man owns this place! Always smiling and GREAT service! Fresh donuts daily! Specialty donuts and kolaches are excellent!

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Always fresh kolaches and donuts! Great variety of fresh pastries and donuts. Good price for the value too! The staff is ALWAYS super friendly.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I tried to hit 1 star and it wouldn't let me. I went by at 6:00am and I think maybe these were donuts from yesterday. I got a few kinds and threw most away. Not fresh at all.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Although primarily a donut shop, there is much more to choose. In addition to assorted donuts, there are sausage and cheese kolaches, boudain, breakfast tacos, and croissants, including a derlicious bacon egg cheese croissants. The plain croissants are buttery and flaky, and large. Great to pick up a few plain for sandwiches later in the day.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The boudain kolaches here are very good. My family really likes them so I asked around and Dawn was where I was told to go. Better than Bucees according to my family. I would have given them 5 stars but the kolaches from Citizen Donut in Kingwood are better.