“Solid Italian option on Galveston Island”
Review of Trattoria La Vigna

Trattoria La Vigna
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria La Vigna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 325 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017

I've eaten here a few times including tonight and it is a solid choice. The pasta is what this place is known for.. all home made but tonight I had the ribeye and it came covered in some sort of garlic sauce which was tasty-- in addition to being huge.

The service is good with primarily Russian woman serving as the wait staff.

You can definitely do worse than Trattoria La Vigna and I recommend it.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

They know what they are doing. Owner Chef is making wonderful dishes.Busy on the weekends so make a reservation.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The sign said they closed at 9. We walked in at 8:50 and they were happy to see us. The service was excellent and the food was amazing! Sometimes when you stop at a restaurant around closing time this is not the case. I was very impressed with everything and I highly recommend dining here!

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a must if in Galveston and you like Italian. All 5 of us thought our meal was Amazing!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Four of us had an early dinner before attending a performance at the 1894 Opera House. The food was well cooked and fresh. I had veal escalope and several fellow diners had fish. They have a small but good selection of wines at reasonable prices. No table clothes- this casual dinning but I would recommend it. It exceeded our expectations