“Dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here based off of reviews and I'm glad we came. Amazing steaks, great atmosphere and fantasticly friendly service! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

this a very good steak house,food was great,and service was super ordered a large t-bone steak and was cooked just right

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The pictures look good but the taste of the food is what counts not that great quality meat but of your looking for a mid range resturant then I guess go here. If you are a visitor then you should try other places as their are many steak houses around....

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect we got a table witch beach view, waitress was a little lost but was ok, the drinks was really good, when your order arrived OMG all was cooking the way we order and my steak was really good the best, I will came back for sure

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Just had dinner here and it was fantastic.

If you get here just after six you can park for free along the Seawall. I managed to park right outside the front door while others were struggling in the small car park next around the corner.

Table for two, no waiting even though it was quite busy. All the staff were very friendly and helpful especially our waitress. Great selection of food including steaks of course. How could you go to a steak house and not have a steak! Anyway I had the T-Bone medium rare and it was gorgeous. The best steak I've had in a very long time. Also worthy of note was the desert, the biggest portion of cheese cake you've ever seen.

OK it's not cheapest but the food is very good indeed. Service was very good too and of course if you have a window table you have a view of the gulf.