“LOCALS go here”

Bbq Barn
Ranked #153 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We were a bit skeptical upon arrival but we were between lunch and dinner. The sausage and pork sandwiches were amazing - the burger the kids split was massive and the buffalo deep fried burger was beyond amazing! The waitress was very helpful and kind to the kids.....this means a lot! Probably one of the cleanest bathrooms in a restaurant I have ever been in!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I was hoping this joint would be good since I only live a few blocks away but it wasn't. I ordered a Mixed Plate and all of the meat was microwaved and tough. They also drowned it in sauce. The beans and potatoes salad we're nothing to write home about either. Once was enough !

6  Thank Charles G
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Brisket, sausages, ribs all made to perfection. Tasty sides, very friendly service. Not too pricy. However paper plates and plastic cutlery...
Recommend (!)

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

Friendly and homegrown feeling with exceptional food. I had the rib basket with onion rings. My husband had the buffalo burger with the beans. The ribs fell off the bones the side sauce was sweet and tangy. Hubby reports the best buffalo burger he ever had. If you're in Galveston don't miss it. Delicious and pleasing in every way.

Reviewed 2 November 2016

Loved this atmosphere. Small place local hang out great smoked meats. We enjoyed our meal in a relaxing way without the franchise bustle