“Delicious Nice clean quiet environment”
Review of Pho 20

Pho 20
Ranked #80 of 319 Restaurants in Galveston
Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 17 May 2017

I had never had Pho before.. my daughter encourage me to try it. Delicious soup type meal with large quantities of vegetables noddles meat. Very clean tasting broth. Fast Service and affordable, tablecloths. EZ to see why it rates so high on reviews. Will return.

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

My husband had to stop here for his noodle fix while on vacation. It has some
of the best pho I've tried! The only con is that I left so full and miserable that I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel room to rest and sleep off the food coma.

1  Thank Amber H
Reviewed 13 January 2017

We decided to order take-out tonight and enjoy our dinner in our hotel. Our twent-something daughters chose this restaurant since they are both vegetarian. They ordered shrimp and mixed vegetables and noodle pho with vegetables which got rave reviews from them. They also enjoyed an order of veggie spring rolls. My oldest daughter said that she could eat a meal of just the veggie spring rolls. Extremely fresh and flavorful. Inviting, relaxed atmosphere while we waited for our carry-out items. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank Cheri D
Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

The restrant is very nice inside. My eife and daughter both have a gluten allergy so rice noodle is always a great choise. Large portions and reasonably priced. A bit more up scale then most pho. Great service as well.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

Love this place. Always start with the shrimp spring rolls. My husband really likes the house special fried rice. I LOVE the Special Hot and Sour Soup with vermicelli, veggies and SEAFOOD!! It's spicy and good perfect when it's cool outside. We have tried so many things on the menu and never been disappointed. Give it a try