“Superb Italian”
Review of Bella Sera

Bella Sera
Ranked #49 of 158 Restaurants in Georgetown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great addition to Georgetown! Food fresh and delicious nice quiet evening out with friends. Wait staff and management very personal and caring.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere was okay. It's a very big place. I felt it could have been a little more quaint and cozy. The food was good, portions wrte big. Prices are reasonable. It's new so I would give it another chance in a couple of months to see how it is once they've been established..

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place it has nice atmosphere the waiters are nice I meant the chef I love the atmosphere in the food blew me away I will definitely tell others about this place

1  Thank Frankie L
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Having enjoyed our first meals at Bella Sera in Georgetown, we visited for a second time recently to treat out taste buds.
Our selections varied from a chicken parm sub, a cheese Stromboli and the Veal Albanese entrée.
All enjoyed the taste and service. The veal was excellent. I could cut it with my fork and it was topped with an outstanding sauce. The fried ravioli is a unique presentation. Topped with a great sauce that all enjoyed. My pasta figioli was home made, hot and delicious.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

The food is close to real Italian cooking as you can get. The sauce is reach and tastes like cooked sauce. (not raw) 4 of us had four different items and all were perfect.