“One of my favs.”
Review of Dia Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Dia Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

We eat here probably two or three times a month and its always good. I love the curry dishes with chicken, the garlic chicken or shrimp and the Shanghi noodles. Others like the Pad Thai and Sesame Chicken. Love the soups at lunch too but the Hot/Sour soup on Friday is pretty spicy. Worth every penny.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I have eaten here many times and it is great to have this option in Georgetown. Will it remind you a dining experience in Bankok? No, but the food is excellent. A nice quiet place to enjoy a meal.

Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been here several times and the quality of the service and food has not disappointed. My wife prefers the Thai noodle dishes, my mother likes the seafood and I'm hooked on their spicy curry entrees. This is a cute little place right off the square in downtown Georgetown. If you're a local there is no need to travel to nearby towns. The food is fresh and it's always outstanding.

1  Thank bohste
Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch after being nudged by several locals while exploring downtown Georgetown during our Honeymoon in the Hill Country, and we're so glad we did! The decor was simple, yet elegant...and the food divine. The service was great and the pricing an unbelievable value. Wonderful little gem!

Reviewed 23 February 2013 via mobile

This is my "go to" for a quick, tastey meal in Georgetown. Take-out or eat-in delivers consistently good food, fairly cheap. Tofu pad thai and the currys are personal favorites and I love the soups served with lunch! Delicious!