“New name is Khun Kan Tai Kitchen”
Review of Dia Thai Cuisine - CLOSED

Dia Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I used to live very close and would go here quite often. I understand they are under a new owner, but the food is still exactly the same. Love their chicken laab! Everything is very fresh. Well worth the drive and just off the square in Georgetown.Good food and good service. Reasonable prices on food and alcohol.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

There is a Thai restaurant at this location, but it carries a different name than Dia Thai. We thought we would try it, but never got more than a few feet inside before turning and leaving. At peak evening time when many restaurants were very busy, there were only two tables occupied. The place was dim and dingy and frankly did not appear to be very clean. I believe the positive views probably apply to previous owners.

1  Thank Bob H
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This is our favorite Thai restaurant. The prices are very fair and the food is fantastic. They will give you the choice of how spicy to make any selection. Lots of choices that make it hard to decide what to order. If you like Thai food, you will love this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I lived in this area for about 18 months and frequented Dia Thai Cuisine probably about 10x during that period. The food is reasonably priced, fresh, tastes great, and of a consistent quality. Great place for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

The food here is delicious! I recommend the yellow curry with chicken or tofu and their spring rolls. This is by far the best curry I have had anywhere and I almost always eat here when in Georgetown. I'm actually craving it right now!