“Had a great lunch!”
Review of The Fork Bakery - CLOSED

The Fork Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 March 2013

We stopped to eat lunch here before going to Mrs. Lee's Daffodil Garden and felt that it was a great find. The place was warm and inviting and the employees were very friendly and efficient. We had the daily special and it was more than enough food and very tasty, although the vegetables could have used a little more seasoning. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 6 January 2013 via mobile

Very nice down home place!good warm food great price,server rec baby ray burger and it was heavenly!highly rec the fork!

Reviewed 26 October 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit. Had the Philly steak sandwich and the grill cheese burger and two of the kids meals. All of it was good but it took a long time to get it after we placed our order. One of the kids meals was supposed to be the regular cheese burger and the waitress said that it was but if so it was very small. My son (4) eats the pattie only so we ordered another one but by the time we got it we were ready to leave.
We only come through town once a year so I doubt we will stop here again but I'm glad we did the once.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Good food and desserts. I normally eat their grilled chicken salad, but have had their catfish, chicken fried steak and burgers. All were good. My wife always eats their pancakes saying they are the best she ever had.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I went to the fork to wait on a friend anyhow had lunch the food is great unless your the person who wrote dinner and a show and well if you are seems to me no one could make you happy but if your just good old county people or wanting to get a taste of county then this is the place best food around and don't forget the pie " gusher" it's my favorit one

1  Thank David S