“Mostly for boaters or golfers!”

Cliffs at Possum Kingdom
Ranked #2 of 7 things to do in Graford
More attraction details
Owner description: Designed by famed architect, Robert von Hagge, this 18-hole championship course stretches 6,808 yards featuring 170-foot cliffs, lush fairways, bent-grass greens and breathtaking views.
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Well, this is a nice resort but if you don't have a boat or like to golf, there isn't much else to offer! And it is so isolated, you can't just go somewhere nearby for other options!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Beautiful. Most beautiful lake in Texas. Hells Gate should've been named Heavens Gate. Can't wait to go back. My husband and I or both kids or meet up with entire family!

Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

The Cliffs is one of my top five courses in North Texas. The whole layout reminds me a lot of Northern Arizona with the elevation changes, terrain, and drier climate. #9 hole has a fantastic view of the lake with a tee shot you hope to not slice. Though about a 90 minute drive from my location, the value is great and I will be returning in the future. Play during the weekday to avoid a slow round.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

We worked with Shawndi in group sales to help plan a very successful girls getaway to celebrate an upcoming wedding. We stayed in the Villas, which had easy access to both the restaurant and pool. The Villa had a large bathroom and a nice little kitchenette. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy (house keeping came and supplied us with plenty of towels). We spent most of our time on the patio (which had plenty of rocking chairs), at the pool, and of course PK. Shawndi was great at setting us up with the rooms and even made us reservations on the patio at the restaurant so we could enjoy the food and live music. Contact group sales if you're looking for a stress free way to plan a trip :)

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Always love coming to The Cliffs. I stay at the Birkdale Condos. The staff is friendly and efficient. The condos are always neat and clean with a fabulous view!