Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
As Good As Broadway!

Reviewed 28 August 2020
megmoore
Granbury, Texas
Great place for one, couples, or family

Beautifully restored! Enjoyable to watch local talent. Seating is great even in balcony! A must... read more

Reviewed 6 March 2020
Gottarun13
Granbury, Texas
via mobile

All reviews opera house first row local talent balcony seating front row wizard of oz historic theater fantastic job production actors broadway shows tickets play toto square
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020

Such a special place to see shows! The productions are always wonderful and the atmosphere unique. We live here and can't wait for the shows to begin again... stupid Covid!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Beautifully restored!
Enjoyable to watch local talent. Seating is great even in balcony!
A must to put on your to see list.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

Knowing we were going to be in Granbury for a day and having heard about the terrific shows that are put on here I decided to see if anything was playing during our visit. WELL turns out Wizard of Oz (one of my all time favorite movies) was playing during this time. I bought tickets for my family of 5 (10, 6 and 4) front row tickets for this production. The theater is beautiful and the seats are comfy - I do recommend with little kids to book the first row of either section (front, middle or back) so they are not battling a view with the people in front of them since they are short. I was very thankful we were able to get the front row.

So Wizard of Oz was INCREDIBLE, there were special affects that I did not expect to see in GRANBURY and the acting was phenomenal. I was also super impressed that even Toto was a great little actor and did a fantastic job with is cues which again shocked me to no end that even the dog was perfect. Every second of this show was mesmerizing, the kids never lost interest and asked us if we could go back for another show!

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank Terra S
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

The shows at the Opera House never disappoint! The historic theater has been beautifully restored and reflects the tasteful elegance of this crown jewel on the square!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 23 December 2019 via mobile

This was our first visit here and we weren't disappointed. We brought my teenage granddaughters to see a play. They did a job restoring the building. It's just beautiful inside. We had seats on the floor, they also have balcony seating. We loved the small size of the theatre, and i dont think they have a bad seat in the house. We will definitely be back!!

Date of experience: December 2019