“Amazing spa!”

Relache Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Gaylord Texan Hotel in Dallas TX 76051
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

My husband bought me a spa day for my birthday. This place was awesome. The staff were so welcoming and came back to check on me several times and offer me champagne! They have several different lounge areas to relax, including a very neat Slumber Room. Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I really wanted to paint my nails before the World Dracula Day Symposium 2017 but just couldn't make it happen; so, I landed in Dallas and drove straight to the Gaylord where they were able to accommodate me after someone else canceled. Everything is so much better in the slumber room! How exactly should one celebrate the day before the 120th anniversary of the publication of Dracula?

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The staff know how to take good care of you. First day had a 50 min pedi. It was relaxing as well as entertaining. I had a mask painted on my lower legs and feet. First time for everything. I went back the next day for aromatherapy massage. Absolutely amazing. If you're staying at resort, treat yourself.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I went for an 80 minute deep tissue sports massage with therapist Sam. I booked on the same day as service and was still able to get in at the time I wanted. The massage was wonderful and put me in a very relaxed state of mind. Service at the spa is excellent. The women's lounge is complete with a slumber room, sauna and steam room. All of the amenities are top of the line. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Even though I traveled approx. 30 mins. through bumper to bumper traffic on Hwy. 121, I do not regret my experience at the Relache Spa at the Gaylord Texan Resort in Grapevine, TX. From the moment I arrived, I was made to feel special. I arrived an hour before my appointment on purpose to "check the place" out and found it to be clean, roomy, inviting but yet serene. From the soft music to the flavored water, everything was to my liking. They have a general "holding" area where you can sit and read or eat fruit or talk softly with a friend until your service time; however, my favorite room was the low-lit, calming, "slumber" room that is perfect for taking a nap (which I did after my massage) or just sit in silence (listening only to the soothing waterfall). I received a full-body custom massage (using a Groupon ad) and much to my surprise, the service included hot towels being placed on my back and feet after those areas were massaged. Misty, my massage therapist, did an awesome job and I could tell she was very experienced by the way she knew how to apply pressure to key points on the body (like the top of the feet between the toes). Anyway, I recommend this spa for a "Moms' or girls' getaway" or for couples (it is co-ed). However, if it had not been for the Groupon, I really don't think I would have paid the price for a massage there, but now that I have experienced it....I'll just have to save for it because I will be going back!!