“Amazing BBQ in Grapevine!”
Review of Bartleys BBQ

Bartleys BBQ
Ranked #21 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Just had a wonderful Texas BBQ dinner with my colleagues in a very relaxed and cozy restaurant! Highly recommend this BBQ, very authentic and certainly very delicious. Loved the cafeteria style service, get your food fast and you point at what you'd like. Help yourself to some sides and pay, all set to enjoy! Check them out for sure if in the Dallas area!

Reviewed 18 December 2016

We have been here several times. Don't expect fancy, just good BBQ. I love the sausage. The staff are friendly.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Once we informed the gentleman behind the counter we had never been there before and we were not sure how his cafeteria type ordering worked he gladly assisted and even gave us a sample of the two types of brisket (fatty and not so fatty, but those are not the names he used) so we knew which we liked to order. It was delicious. The potato salad was very good as well!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We travel to Oklahoma through Dallas, and stop at this place almost everytime we make the trip. They have a great variety of barbecue options at affordable prices. I love it all, including pulled pork, brisket, and the best sausage assortment on the planet. The sides are also numerous and tasty. It feels cafeteria like in the dining room, but also relaxed and fine for gorging yourself on such tasty treats. This is the place!

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

I had the jalapeño sausage. But I tried the brisket. Next time I'm getting brisket. It was really good. They serve the house BBQ sauce heated. That's nice. Good staff. Quick service.