“Brisket, sausage, smoked bologna”
Review of Bartleys BBQ

Bartleys BBQ
Ranked #24 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Bartley's catered my brother's wedding reception. I say this with all due respect to my brother and my new sister-in-law, but the food was one of the greatest parts of the entire wedding experience. We were able to sample different selections from the Bartley's menu. Some were standards, like brisket and smoked sausage. My sister-in-law's father made sure that Bartley's also provided samples (you had to ask for it, it wasn't on the buffet) of their smoked bologna. This was a new experience for me, and it was great!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

If you are unaware that Barleys has amazing BBQ, by all means you NEED to try it. I believe it is the best in town. Fried Catfish on Friday nights is my absolute favorite item on their menu. It is perfectly fried and served piping hot. This is fresh fish that is freshly prepared not something coming out of the freezer. Your choice of a plate plate or all-U-can -eat catfish. Remember Catfish is only served on Friday nights!

Try to save room for the desserts. The cobblers remind me of Granny's.
The family still owns and runs the place and the people are so friendly.

Perhaps I will see you there on Friday?

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Great local barbecue. Ribs are the best I've eaten! Seems some other places get more hype, but this is where you go for barbecue if you live around here.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Bartleys BBQ catered for my business training session at dinner. The food was tasty and plenty of it. They even included soft beverage drinks. Only issue is the server joked with one of the guests and mentioned they would not eat BBQ since they are from Texas.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I heard about Bartleys about a year ago and have been meaning to try it out.
Very friendly staff, I had the brisket and ribs and was very impressed. The meat was moist and full of smoke flavor.

Having two John Wayne pictures on the wall doesn't hurt....