“Accommodating Big Groups ”

Edohana Hibachi & Sushi
Ranked #97 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Had a group of 28 and they accommodated us well. Everyone enjoyed the food! Wasn't to impressed on the presentation because they didn't do anything different from other places. They need a signature difference to get a higher score.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Our party of eight (plus an infant) were seated at the hibachi table and greeted by our server who greeted us and took our drink orders. We ordered various entrees and sushi as well. The classic clear soup and salad came . Both tasted fresh. The chef prepared our meals saving all the seafood until last due to a seafood allergy of one in our party. After the entire meal was served the sushi appetizer finally arrived. Disappointing. They apologized and explained the kitchen was overwhelmed. We had it packed to go. The meal was good, service was fair, but entirely impressed due to the mistiming of the courses.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered the filet and shrimp. Steak was cooked as ordered. Ordered a vodka martini which was lacking in the vodka part. Food was ok and the service was decent.

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Well, fault me for part of this because we came on a Saturday night. I have never seen it so crowded. We have eaten here several times but after this visit we will not go back.

Service was poor. We waited for WAY too long at the grill table and we had three small children sitting there (one ours, two with the other party seated with us). When we finally did get a cook, he was non-entertaining and careless. We made it abundantly clear that we had two gluten allergies and a shellfish allergy. He made part of the meal with gluten free soy sauce and then proceeded to use regular on the rest of it which is actually a huge cross contamination issue. I mean, it's not hard to just use the gluten free product on the whole thing!! I'll even pay you for it! My mom and I went home and took our precautionary measures (Tums and Pepto).

The worst part was my husband's shellfish allergy. The cook waited until the end to grill the shrimp and then proceeded to put some ON HIS PLATE. Well, fortunately the hospital is literally across the street and also fortunately, we didn't have to use it. If we had needed more than Benadryl and some asthma medicine we would be suing the restaurant (we do not carry an EpiPen as we have had no issues for over ten years). However, we had chosen this place for my husband's birthday and talked it up to my parents who came with us and our evening was basically ruined by the carelessness of their staff. We will not be back and I would strongly tell you NOT to come here if you have any food allergies.

We should have had four free dinners but did not raise hell on Birthday night and we were also in need of Benadryl. Seriously, stay away if you have food allergy issues.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Seriously. I should have taken a picture. Jalapeño on top of a tuna roll. I had it without the crab meat. The chef came out and made sure he had the requirements right. I was really appreciative of the extra touch. He made the roll to perfection. Close to the Hyatt regency dfw and only about a $15 dollar Uber ride.