“Good food and good value.”

Hector's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The food here is great and so is the service. My husband picked the build your own combo and I had the shrimp tacos. The price averages about per person including your beverage. There were cheaper things on the menu so you could get by a little cheaper. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We came here as a last resort after another bad experience down the road. He heard this was a good place to eat. Service was very friendly at the door and from our waitress. Chips were good, hot sauce was good but not hot enough for me so this would not be my favorite place to eat. My food was excellent, nothing fancy in my cheese tacos, but no complaints at all. My boyfriend ordered blackened shrimp tacos. They were not blackened at all but grilled with onions and bell peppers. More like a fajita. It is annoying to order something from the menu and they change it up on you like you wont notice. He ate without complaint though said it was nothing special. Margaritas were runny, tried strawberry and regular frozen.

1  Thank meredithm272
Reviewed 12 February 2018

we had a family birthday dinner here the food was great the service was really good, Not being from town we were not sure what to expect but we loved it. Great margaritas as well

1  Thank Kelly N
Reviewed 6 February 2018

My husband and I had just arrived in town, and we chose this spot to get something to eat. While the atmosphere is nothing exceptional, the food was very good, prices were reasonable, and the service was amazing. We will certainly go back again.

1  Thank Angela J
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This is a great restaurant located in Gun Barrel, TX. by Cedar Creek Lake. It not fancy, but it draws a big crowd because of its great food. It has everything from Tacos to great steaks and fish. We’ve never been unhappy with our meals or margaritas.

1  Thank Dianna T