Western Inn(Hamilton)
US$46
US$55
US$60
Rodeway Inn Gatesville(Gatesville)(Great Value!)
US$61
Hotels.com
Ramada by Wyndham Gatesville(Gatesville)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$92
US$55
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville(Gatesville)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$90
Relax Inn(Goldthwaite)
US$50
Velkommen Inn(Clifton)
US$95
Hotels.com
All reviewswestern decorfamily reunionhot watertexaspropertynightstandlodgingmicrowave
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The hotel was clean and comfortable. The rooms had a nice amount of space and each had a mini-fridge. The breakfast that is included with the room is well above average with a lot of good choices. Everyone in our party liked the hotel and said they would stay again (3 families).

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Great stay, friendly staff at check in/out and breakfast, very comfortable bed & room - great breakfast included. Hamilton's best secret. Remote area, nice grounds - look forward to coming back when we can get in pool.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed here twice in one week...on the way to and from a long road trip. We were thinking there wouldn't be anywhere to stay between Temple and Abilene, but then we found the Inn at Circle T. It is a spectacular place! The rooms are clean, comfortable and decorated in a fun western style. The breakfast is included and is fabulous with lots of choices. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Circle T Best Western in Hamilton is a unique motel. It is a beautiful place next to an upscale horse training and show place. When making my reservation, I spoke to Colten on the phone. He was very professional and very nice. He answered every question I had satisfactorily. He worked with me to give us the best price for our room. We arrived on Sunday evening and was given a wonderful room. The two girls that checked me in were not too helpful or friendly.

The hotel offers a full breakfast area..although since we were there on a Monday morning the breakfast area was not open. There was a very nice man who made us breakfast but we were disappointed with this part of our stay.

The hotel itself is decorated in a western theme, going along with the surrounding horse arena. There is a restaurant in this part of the place.I have never been there so can't give an opinion.

When checking out, there was a very personable girl named Lane. She was very friendly and helpful. She and Colten represented Circle T in a very favorable way.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marcia H
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I've stayed at the Inn at Circle T a couple of times for work, and I look forward to my stay here every time. The hotel itself is beautiful in a country setting a few miles outside of town. The rooms are equipped with all the necessities, from the comfortable beds to TV with HBO and microwave and refrigerator. I used the hotel fitness center which has a nicer treadmill than the gym I use in Dallas! And what helps to set it over the top is the delicious breakfast...who wouldn't want unlimited eggs, sausage, bacon and biscuits and gravy?

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business