All reviews western decor rodeo arena slate floors family reunion hot tub would stay here again the breakfast area a great place to stay rooms are clean texas property nightstand lodging fireplace microwave
Reviewed 1 October 2017

A group rate for an area conference rarely yields a memorable visit - but this one did. Clean, pretty, and a happy staff. I enjoyed just looking around at the decor. Our room faced the parking lot but I never heard a sound. Good bed, nice pillows, good breakfast which included a smile with the plate. I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
430gm, General Manager at The Inn at Circle T, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Friends (pilots) from all over Texas drove into Hamilton for the Labor Day flying festival and we were lucky enough to get a room at Circle T. We loved the western decor and comfortable rooms. We will be back!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Impressive hotel with lots of western decor. The hotel is in good taste with the western decor and has an extremely friendly staff. All were very helpful with all of inquiries. Great rock pool with a waterfall and hot tub. Pool is small but weren't a lot of people staying there so very comfortable. Rooms and bathroom large with nice views. Refrig, microwave, wifi, lots of outlets for devices by the beds, comfy beds. Complementary hot breakfast is very good. The restaurant and bar located on the property were not open which we were disappointed. There are food options in town about 4 miles away. I highly recommend this resort if in the area. When we return, I want to make sure restaurant is open. We would have liked that experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 17 July 2017

Sounds like you had a great time at our hotel. We are very proud of it and we love to make our guests feel comfortable and confident they made the right choice to stay with us. I do hope you come back soon and say Hi to me, Lloyd Quinn the GM. I enjoy talking to our guests and receiving feedback from them regarding their stay. I will share your comments with the people here. Your comments will help motivate them to continue their great hospitality and will make them happy that you cared to tell them how well they are doing. Thank you for staying here and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We've stayed in this hotel every year since it opened for our family reunion. Rooms are always clean, breakfast is always good, and the kids love the pool! My only complaint is the shower heads, but it gets the job done.
Hotel guests also have access to the larger pool down at the arena, which has a bar too!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 17 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon and please let us know if you need anything,. I will keep the shower heads in mind for the next time we make improvements to the hotel. We hope you have a great Summer! -

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Very good steaks and rib dinners. Wonderful side dishes especially the asparagus and onion rings . On Thursday nights they have two for one Chicken fried steak or Chicken fried chicken. Service can be a little slow though. Sometimes only one server is present,but that is management issue. Again the food is very tasty and worth the drive there.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends