Western Inn(Hamilton)
US$55
US$60
Rodeway Inn Gatesville(Gatesville)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$61
Hotels.com
Ramada by Wyndham Gatesville(Gatesville)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$92
US$55
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Gatesville(Gatesville)(Great Value!)
US$104
Agoda.com
Relax Inn(Goldthwaite)
Velkommen Inn(Clifton)
US$95
All reviewswestern decorfamily reunionhot watertexaspropertynightstandlodgingmicrowave
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

What a lovely place this is. I’m sad our event has been relocated next year.
The inn staff are all warm and welcoming. The service was the best. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated. My room was clean and comfortable. Quiet too.
Breakfast was always fresh and the ladies were so accommodating and friendly with my daily asking of hot water so I could make my own hot tea.
I never once felt like I was a bother. They were sincerely happy to oblige.

Laundry facilities for guests was a bonus as I wasn’t looking forward to packing dirty barn clothes! Lol

Parking was always good too. The steakhouse food was excellent but I felt they were understaffed.

The only thing lacking is the lack of commercial options in the local area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Lloyd Q, General Manager at The Inn at Circle T, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will pass on your comments to the team here. We are sad, too. We appreciate your event being here and was hoping ya'll would come back next year. I do hope you and your family does come back to see us soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here for a family reunion. It was delightful! Hotel was clean and well kept. Shower and amenities in room were very nice. Nice channels on TV and charging station on the nightstand. Nice selection of wine and food at the front desk. Breakfast was wonderful! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Great pool area. Tables for smoking outside. Loved staying here!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Lloyd Q, General Manager at The Inn at Circle T, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

We loved having you here! And we hope you come back soon. We appreciate your feedback and it motivates our team to continue the great effort we put into making this hotel the best in the great Texas Hill Country.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

A group rate for an area conference rarely yields a memorable visit - but this one did. Clean, pretty, and a happy staff. I enjoyed just looking around at the decor. Our room faced the parking lot but I never heard a sound. Good bed, nice pillows, good breakfast which included a smile with the plate. I'll be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
430gm, General Manager at The Inn at Circle T, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Friends (pilots) from all over Texas drove into Hamilton for the Labor Day flying festival and we were lucky enough to get a room at Circle T. We loved the western decor and comfortable rooms. We will be back!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Impressive hotel with lots of western decor. The hotel is in good taste with the western decor and has an extremely friendly staff. All were very helpful with all of inquiries. Great rock pool with a waterfall and hot tub. Pool is small but weren't a lot of people staying there so very comfortable. Rooms and bathroom large with nice views. Refrig, microwave, wifi, lots of outlets for devices by the beds, comfy beds. Complementary hot breakfast is very good. The restaurant and bar located on the property were not open which we were disappointed. There are food options in town about 4 miles away. I highly recommend this resort if in the area. When we return, I want to make sure restaurant is open. We would have liked that experience.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 17 July 2017

Sounds like you had a great time at our hotel. We are very proud of it and we love to make our guests feel comfortable and confident they made the right choice to stay with us. I do hope you come back soon and say Hi to me, Lloyd Quinn the GM. I enjoy talking to our guests and receiving feedback from them regarding their stay. I will share your comments with the people here. Your comments will help motivate them to continue their great hospitality and will make them happy that you cared to tell them how well they are doing. Thank you for staying here and we hope to see you again soon.