“clean and freindely lace convenient to Temple, Belton, Kileen Texas”

Best Western Harker Heights-Killeen and Fort Hood
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Harker Heights
Reviewed 28 July 2017

ANother very nice Best Western, Modern &up to date with furnishings. THe staff was very nice. The rooms were very clean. It was a wonderful stay. very miro drawback cycling a?c. Ican not think of a nice place to stay near Fort Hood, Temple or Belton, Texas

Room Tip: I stayed on first floor and it was fine
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Carmen K, General Manager at Best Western Harker Heights-Killeen and Fort Hood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your excellent review and five star rating. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and our many amenities. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Best,
Carmen K

Reviewed 4 July 2017

The hotel is recently renovated all over and you can see they care. The lounge and dining areas are gorgeous and the rooms are very well done. Everything is clean.

The real star here is the management. They were great and treated us like family.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear James,

Thank you so much for your review! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you'll visit us again soon!

Warm regards,

Carmen K

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

I had a 1 night stay and this was the top rated place in the city. That was a surprise, but it's Harker Heights after all.

Reasonably clean - the duster at the bottom of the bed was NOT, so I made sure I didn't touch that.

I was on the first floor in room 115 and the smell of Chlorine was STRONG... I don't think that anyone or anything can remain alive after a dip in the pool if the smell from my room in any indication.

I spoke with the marketing manager who promptly gave me 40% off my night and told me to contact her if I'm in the area again for special pricing.

The bed was pretty comfortable and I slept well after my television was reset by the front desk person.

Breakfast was decent and the friendliness of the staff made this an ok stay. I would definitely want to smell my room before another visit, but I would give it another try.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2017

This is a beautiful hotel! Customer service was a 20 on a scale of 1-10!!!!!! I have stayed at many hotels across the country this was by far the best! Clean, new, great breakfast! I loved the shape of the waffles in the state of Texas and the initials BW on them!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

We enjoyed our stay at Harker Heights. The room was very clean, neat and quite. The staff was very attentive to our needs on check-in and check-out. The breakfast was outstanding. The lobby made a great first impression as we entered the hotel. If we are ever in the area again, we will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Sleep Inn & Suites
#11 of 34 in Killeen
8.4 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Killeen

Been to Best Western Harker Heights-Killeen and Fort Hood? Share your experiences!