“Brunch 2pm”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Well, my sister and I decided to get out. We love La Playa 's stuffed avocado. Food is always great. The only concern today was the loud obnoxious music.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent.
Had the carne asada street tacos
Salsa was warm, temperature-wise, and yummy
Live Mariachi band was so cool!!
Will visit this place again!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

When you're this close to the border, you know you're destined to find a lot of choices for awesome and authentic Mexican food. Among them, there has to be one that outshines the rest; La Playa is that place. And not only do you get amazing food, I'm about to make a claim that is four decades in the making: THE BEST SALSA I'VE EVER EATEN. There...I said it. You try it and tell me if I'm wrong. The fajita quesadillas were awesome. The tacos were phenom. It's a great place and I'll be back!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The service is good. The food is fresh and tasty. The tortilla soup is meal in it's self served with pico de gallo and rice.

The stuffed Avocado is served with a cup of soup and rice. It is stuffed with a choice of chicken or beef and breaded and fried. Presentation is plain. I suggest adding the dollar and topping with ranchero sauce and sour cream to finish it. Otherwise, delicious....

I saw an interesting cocktail served...a bottled Big Red served in a frozen Margarita in a beer schooner. Texas big and red....???

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch, not a bad wait and the food was OK. We had Eggplant stuffed with seafood. The chips and salsa was good. What pretty much made this such a bad experience was the wait staff. Brought one chips and salsa for six
We asked the chip server for an additional chips, did not happen. We asked him every time we saw him. We asked our waitress 3 times. We finally had to call the resteraunt from our cell phone to get to get them