All reviewsbath towels areonly complaint would bebest westernsplenty of places to eatclean staffcontinental breakfastcomfy bedbusiness trippool and hot tubvery nice stayroom was largeshower headwater pressureyogurtrio grande valleyeasy accessenjoyed our stay
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Unpleasantly surprised!! When you say Best Western you usually get a sense of comfort and affordability... This hotel offered uncomfortable beds ( my back still hurts)... We needed to be moved because the room we were first placed in had air conditioners that did not get cold... The next morning we woke up early for breakfast... Not worth asking up early for... Coffee was so-so....eggs tasted like wet cardboard... No ketchup to help them... No bread variety..white bread and 6 slices were all that was left... We asked the attendant who was enthralled in deep conversation with a fellow co worker...she did not seem to interested in helping us with the breakfast situation... I guess the conversation was better... We were about to step out of the room and let the manager know we needed room service..I guess I interrupted him as well because he stepped out and said..." Yeah, they'll get to it..." They never did!! We returned and the room had not been touched... I called to complain and all we got was an "I'm sorry ma'am"... We then had to go down and get our own fresh towels.... On a positive note.. The air conditioner problem was solved by placing us in a room with 2 units..that gesture was highly appreciated which us why I gave 3 stars rather than 1!!
Beware.... Very much a "not so much" kind of place....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Best W, Manager at Best Western Casa Villa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

I do apologies that your needs were not met, we work hard to make sure that our guest have the most pleasant stay.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The rooms were very large. The staff were helpful and courteous. We stayed there because it was closer to the airport. Even when we got in after midnight they were helpful getting us checked in quickly.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Best W, General Manager at Best Western Casa Villa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write and let us know how your stay was, we hope on your next visit you have more time to stay with us.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I was quite surprised at the size of the room and the value was amazing. Breakfast was good, and the evening snacks were Pizza Hut! we enjoyed our stay very much! Manager was the friendliest i have every seen. I highly recommend this location.
Greg Pruitt

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Hey Greg thank you for taking a minute to say such nice things, even though you forgot the BEER! lol

We look forward to your next visit remember to be here on Wednesday

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Rooms are big and spacious! Great friendly staff, I give it a 9 out 10,,,The only thing lacking was the water pressure in my shower,,,other than that it was perfect! Beds are very comfortable and maid service very good!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for you taking the time to write about us, hows everything going for you Gary?

Hey maybe next time we have an omelet station I am still looking at where I can have it set up but we look forward to your return.

God Bless you

Reviewed 23 May 2018

The BW Casa Villa is in a great location! Close to restaurants and a variety of stores including a mall. We were there to attend a Quiencenera celebration which was held 5mins from the hotel. While there we took time to drive to South Padre Island it took us 45mins to drive there on a Saturday afternoon and 30mins to drive back...not bad at all!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello Viola you forgot to mention that you all looked fabulous at the party, we really enjoyed having you all here and hope you come back soon.

God Bless you