Motel 6(Henderson)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
US$60
US$55
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Stayed here before and not much of a problem unlike other hotel experiences, but this time was bad. Had to change rooms right after we came back from a movie. We left the air conditioner on and came back to a room warmer than outside at 68*. New room's air isn't much better. Also hair on the toilet, shower head is messed up and need some CLR. Hot and cold in shower is reversed so you burn yourself before you realize it. Missing bulbs in lamps. A lot of plugs unplugged for some reason including phone. Other than that I would say we had a great stay, but I'm just saying.

Room Tip: go somewhere else cause even the evening clerk guy had a somewhat no care attitude
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank steve d
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I don't like writing negative reviews. I also, do not like staying in motel that could be a whole lot cleaner! We had a room with 2 queen size beds and all it needed to be a first class motel...but it wasn't clean. That is all I can say. Cleanliness trumps all else.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marvel S
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This place is horribly dirty. It smells awful and rooms are old and outdated. Spend an extra 10 and stay at the Baymont down the road.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Jhallz84
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We had the same experiance as the person on March 15th at the Comfort Inn in Henderson we stayed over Easter for my grandma's funeral.
I booked my room thru Expedia so when I asked the clerk about the bereavment she told me they had already been paid so I would have to get back to Expedia and see about getting some money back from them NO CONCERN at all of hers. I called Expedia and they said the Hotel rate was already the cheapest rate for that Weekend.
Then my elderly mom was taking a shower and fell in the bath tub and I explained it to the lady when we checked out that they need to install some bath mats in the tub and told her my mother had fallen and hit her ribs on the side of the tub all she could say was they never had anyone else complain about it. I asked her to make note of it and let me speak to the manager and she said he was not there. Then she made an attempt to ask why I needed the manager was I going to Sue them. I said I would just like to call him and let him know we had this dicussion. I gave her my # and ask her to have him call me and he never did.
Next time I will stay at the Baymont Inn where the rest of my family stayed. Road down there it was very nice and clean and even had a BAR if your into that...

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HARLEY63_12
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We stayed one night on our way to Hot Springs. The lobby was locked when we arrived at 11:15, so the girl had to talk to us thru the window. We had trouble hearing her and she quickly got agrivated. I think we interupted her Facebook time. The room was ok, clean and everything in working order. Something told me to check my credit card the next day. It seemed like the girl was having issues when she checked us in. Sure enough they had charged my card extra, not once, but 6 times. Fortunately, my bank does not remove the money on authorizations. We will see what the final outcome is in a few days. All in all, this is not a bad place, but I think I'll pass it by the next trip through.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple