Motel 6(Henderson)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
US$60
US$55
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The staff was absolutely courteous, friendly, and so very helpful. We reserved a non-smoking room, but it smelled like it was smoking. The shower's water pressure was way too high, and hurt certain areas. A HUGE roach ran across the nightstand...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed one night, it was late and my husband decided we would stay to save some money. They tried to "remodel" but it fell short. The room along with the closet had been painted. Someone didn't bother to take out the luggage rack so it was all spotted with paint. Dead roach in the corner, some kind of black stuff on the wall by the sink, bed slats that stuck out on the side of the bed. It will take a while for my bruise to heal. I gave it a "2" due to these items: David at the front desk was very helpful and very professional. Good TV and fridge. I slept well so it was a good mattress.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank txfrmgrl
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Based on the single tripadvisor review and the lowest online rates for Henderson hotels, I recently booked and stayed for two nights at Woodlawn Hills. This is an older motor court that recently was renovated: new paint, carpet, furnishings, and bedding. I paid the lowest online rate of $65/night for a regular king room; however, the motel's marquee's advertised a daily rate of $49. (This is my second time this summer that I paid more by booking online.) The room was simple but comfortable and quiet and had a fridge and microwave. The check-in staff was very welcoming and helpful. The location is convenient with plenty of free parking. Negatives: The room had a slightly musty smell; the desk lamp had no receptacle to plug into; and, the sheets were clean but still had some residual makeup stains on them.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the highway.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I traveled to Henderson on business recently, this was my first time to the area I searched and found woodlawnhillsmotel.com based on the pictures I took a chance an booked. I must say for an older property the owners did a great job remodeling. Very nice room with new comfortable bed. I especially liked how close it was to the restaurants and the large grounds to walk around. Highly recommended if you find yourself in Henderson, Tx

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business