10,858 results
All reviews golden forest hunters grill sequoia lodge montana room disney village main building minute walk swimming pool bambi theme free drinks two double beds lake view log fire standard room yogurt hot breakfast fast pass
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Spent 2 nights at the Seqouia Lodge in December, lovely atmosphere and Christmas decorations. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Didn't eat in the hotel so can't comment. We had a Montana room in the main building, it was clean but a little dated and there was not enough sockets. Tea and coffee facilities would be a nice touch. The staff in the boutique were very helpful and took something out of the window display for us that we had been unable to get in any of the parks. Short walk to the parks around the lake.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
2  Thank DML-and-ML
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I really would love to give this place 5 circles unfortunately we had a few issues. We checked in dropped out bags and went straight to the parks got back late and felt a draught noticed our window was opened and looked like someone used plasters to try and keep it shut :-/ told a member of staff and they said would be fixed by the time we got back it was. unfortunately the staff who fixed it stood on my new Disney shoes and wrecked them was devastated, also we asked for an iron took 2days and asked for a hairdryer as one of the rooms didn’t have one only to be told 1 day later they don’t have any :-( not very Disney surrounding as lovely nice walk to the parks.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I've just spent a lovely four night stay at Sequoia Lodge with my grown up daughter to celebrate her birthday. We thoroughly enjoyed the Hotel and surroundings and would definitely stay here again.

The Hotel did get very busy at times but we never had to queue more than a few minutes for a table at breakfast or the one evening we pre-booked a table for dinner. The breakfast buffet was great, everything we could want and more. The evening buffet was ok but not as good as other places we had dinner during our stay.

Our room was 2157, on the same floor as Reception, it overlooked trees which was very pretty. It was a shame there was no tea and coffee making facility in the room but knew this in advance so had a travel kettle. Plenty of storage and lovely comfortable beds. A safe and a good size bathroom and it was all clean.

The towels are very small though - take your own bath towel if you want something large to wrap around yourself after a shower! Not a big deal but a bit annoying!

All staff were very helpful and we loved the bar area even though it did get very busy. It was so cosy with the log fire when it was so bitterly cold outside.

As other reviews have said, it's a 3-4 minute walk to the security tents which lead you into Disney Village and then another 7-8 minutes walk through the Village to get to either Studios or Disneyland Parc entrance.

The staff kindly gave my daughter a birthday card and decorated her bed with candy and chocolates for our arrival which was very kind.

Oh, one more thing, I read a few reviews before staying here that there was a lack of plug points. Yes, there is so I strongly suggest you take an extension lead and also have a look at the area immediately below the television, there was a socket in our room hidden away to the left hand side of the wooden unit.

We would love to stay here again! (but would take our own towels!).

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank AstridCB
Reviewed 4 December 2017

My husband and myself have just returned from a 3 night stay at Sequoia Lodge, travelling as a couple with no children I would have liked a room with a King size bed and not 2 double beds. I asked Disney before going and told only in the upgraded rooms. I refused to pay anymore than we already had. We are not that fussy and I went with a open mind as some reviews on here are very bad.
Ok, the hotel is only 10 mins walk from the park. The hotel is huge and I can understand the issues people have with the lodges, but I did pay a slight upgrade to a Montana room so we were in the main building.
We used the evening buffet on the 1st night with our vouchers and yes being a buffet in that size hotel the food was a little cold but on the whole it was very nice, we wanted to sample different food so only used it once.
The room was clean and served a purpose but yet they need updating as being 25 years old an update would be worth while. I did struggle to sleep on the hard beds, we took our own pillows as travelled on Eurostar, didn't help me much, but hubby slept ok.
Our main issue was no tea and coffee facilities for hubby and no where inexpensive in the hotel to get one - needs a Costa or equivalent. Or take your own stuff, including a travel kettle.
Went down to look at the pool was very nice but only 26oC and for me I like at least 28oC - 30oC the weather was very cold so you do not want to get into a cold pool.
The grounds are amazing and totally in character with the style of the hotel.
On the whole it was very nice, plenty of hot water in the evening to have a bath to warm up.
We are not prone to return to places anyway but would recommend to people but would also warm them of the high prices when buying stuff.
Disney Express luggage service is a must and worth the extra as we went straight to check in and was a very swift and smooth process but could see issues if you pick a busy time of day, we stayed in the park until after the fireworks and checked in at 7.30pm, the queue was starting to build, luggage was there ready for us.
Staff were very nice and a bonus is that you can pick up your shopping in the park from the shop in the hotel so you don't need to worry about carrying any large items around with you.
Security was good and felt very safe during our visit.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2017

The hotel is really close to the park and the reception, bar and restaurants are lovely however the room was terrible! Not worth the price they charge for these rooms, very dated we had to call reception as there was no cot as requested and advised on check in it was there, my toddler found the plug socket hanging out the wall and there was a large metal grill from vent on the ceiling left on the floor! Staff where friendly

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Disneyland Paris ®
Team_DisneylandParis, Guest Experience Team - Disneyland® Paris at Disney's Sequoia Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Emma,

We thank you for reviewing our hotel!

The location of our Disney's Sequoia Lodge hotel is indeed, one of its best assets!

However, we regret that you were not fully satisfied wit h your accommodations and services.

Your feedback will be shared to our dedicated teams in order to be reviewed.

We hope to see you again!

Regards,