All reviews an early flight covered walkway terminal building breakfast starts main terminal courtesy bus make your own waffles complimentary breakfast panini five minute walk check in was quick modern hotel excellent hotel the sofa bed waffle maker late arrival an overnight stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great hotel, staff extremely accommodating. We hadn’t booked a cot for our daughter but we’re immediately offered this on arrival. The breakfast was really good considering the price paid and was served at times to suit the majority 4am-11am. Would certainly use this hotel again when flying from stansted.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Paolo F, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Stephanie S,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review! Really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, delighted to hear you will return - we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Paolo Franchi

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to work at Stansted airport for two months and i had 2 fantastic month at the Hamptons .....the staff is fantastic....Beth..Gucci...Connie...Jennifer....Gemma ..Minnie...Lee...Adam.....Reception.....at the Bar/restaurant..... Vera..Katia...Samela..the twins sister....Andrea...Enrico..j..Lukas..Tim...All the chef's...the fantastic people's..clean and made my room for the last 2 months...... TANK YOU VERY MUCH <3 ;-) ..... SEE U AGAIN.

Room Tip: From one wiew u can see the Tomas the tank engine (Train) goin to London ..and to the other part Stansted Airport ;-)
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
lina s, Manager at Hampton By Hilton London Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share a fantastic review! It’s always great to hear feedback from our corporate guests, as well as leisure. Really appreciate the commendation and I will pass your comments to the team. We hope to welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Relatively new hotel, 5 min away walking from terminal. I took a bit of time to find it as not in same direction as the other airport hotels. Room was decent in perfect Hilton standard without frills and trills. Bed was comfortable - I prefer them on the harder part. Check-out was smooth for a hotel accustomed to rushed travelers. In summary, perfect for someone on a short layover between flights at Stansted.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for the fantastic review! Really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, I do hope we can welcome you back again very soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Although my reasoning for needing to be at the hotel was not one that thrills me, I am glad to have stayed here. It's an easy 5 minute walk from the airport which avoids paying for a taxi or the hassle of public transportation. The staff are very friendly; the rooms are clean and comfortable; the breakfast was full of many options, including gluten free. There is a large hotel lobby area with a bar that is open 24/7, making it convenient for flyers at all times of the day and night. Couches, high-top tables, and regular tables make the lounge a comfy place to hang out after check out time while still waiting for your flight.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Thanks for the wonderful review! Really appreciate your positive feedback, I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel again very soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

With the flurry of airport hotels on option, we opted for Hampton by Hilton, at Standted airport, because of its close proximity to the departure terminal.

The welcome:

Prior to our arrival, I hadn’t spent much time thinking about what to expect from this experience. I’m not familiar with this hotel brand. But the welcome was warm, genuine and filled with enthusiasm, after we revealed we were off to Greece the following morning on honeymoon.

The check in procedure, was seamless and within seconds we were heading up to our room.

General impressions:
For a three star hotel, it is definitely a hotel with a higher quality/level of in-room amenities. Good breakfast offering, great public area layout, lots of plug sockets. USB ports by the desk in the room, the usual tea and coffee tray, glassware (not plastic) and bathroom toiletries.

Food and Beverage:
We ate in their restaurant in the evening of our arrival. I ordered the baked salmon without the sauce (I’ll get to why later) and had asked for a wedge of lemon.
I also ordered the roast vegetable salad. My husband ordered their burger.

Service was attentive, and for a busy dining space, the team worked closely with each other, efficiently and had excellent people skills with their guests. Engaging, friendly, and nothing seemed to be any trouble.

We headed into the bar, which has lots of seating options, for a little nightcap. Again, service was fast, efficient and the team super friendly with everyone.

In the morning, the breakfast spread was decent. More than decent for this rating of accommodation. They even had a self-serve waffle maker!

Constructive criticism:
I’m a month into a strict wellness regime, centred around nutrition.
Hence why I opted to have the béarnaise sauce replaced with a lemon wedge.

The salad was unfortunately drenched in too much olive oil. Saturated in it, so I sent it back, and it was swiftly replaced. Easy.

The bathroom showed some signs of rust in some areas of the shower stall. And the toilet needed a good scrub down and bleaching.

Good to know:
- super fast WiFi.
- 3 minutes walk to the departure terminal
- on-site car park
- long stay car park is serviced by free shuttle buses. Takes about 10 minutes or under to get to and from the car park and the airport terminals
- the hotel has snacks and light meals (like sandwiches) available 24/7
- They serve Starbucks coffee
- They also have gluten free breakfast items available
- if you’re on a low calorie density die, beware as many of the breakfast continental offerings are high in sugars, ie: segmented fruits like grapefruit, muesli. But there is plenty else to choose from.
- scrambled eggs are ultra creamy and unctuous!! Sign of a good breakfast chef!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such an honest and constructive review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, however can only apologise for the fact some aspects of your stay weren’t up to our usual high standard. I do hope you will stay again, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back!