Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$66
Hyatt.comUS$66
PricelineUS$66
Hotels.comUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
ZenHotels.comUS$92
All reviews airport shuttle yogurt couch beltway roomy freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021

I saved my Hyatt Place points to take a trip to Houston but I was very disappointed by this hotel. The phone in my room did not work during my stay, the power flickered on and off during my entire stay, and I was stuck in a dark elevator when attempting to check out.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tina M, Other at Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. I do regret that you experienced several shortcomings during your stay especially with the condition of the phone in your room at that time. Actions shall be taken to improve everything on priority and you can have a better stay next time.

We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Good hotel. Carol the manager was very helpful and accomodating. Quiet to be next to the freeway and airport. Kinda difficult to get into as it sets off the feeder road by a long driveway. Breakfast was a sack with fruit, cereal, yogurt so you do not have covid exposure

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Other at Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2020

Hi nachodiego,

We are indeed grateful that you find our place excellent and comfortable. On the other hand, we apologize that you encounter some issues during your stay, especially with the location. We wish that you did inform us during your stay so we are aware of the matter. I am very pleased to learn that you still enjoyed the breakfast offered at our hotel. Thank you and we hope that you choose our hotel again!

Reviewed 10 November 2020

Very clean and modern! Housekeeping and front desk was amazing. Price was Great for what you are getting. Will be staying here everytime I come too Houston! You will be 100% satisfied! I am thankful I chose here to stay!

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Tina M, Other at Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Hi boognaja,

Thank you for letting us know how satisfied you are with our services and accommodations. Your five-star review is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, breakfast, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

I was so excited to go to Houston for five days with my 8 yrs old son. We purchased two city pass to enjoy what Houston had to offer. I booked a 5 days stay at the Hyatt Regency Houston Intercontinental Airport. We checked in on Jun 22nd and went out to explore the city. Later that evening we came back to our room(520). I noticed that the carpet by the AC unit was leaking, stained, and smelled (see pic). I went to the bathroom to get the bath ready for my son. I noticed a bunch of long hairs hanging by the handle bar in the tub (see pic). It was disgusting and simply nasty. I went to the front desk and show the lady on duty the pic with all the nasty hair. She said she was sorry and started saying that they are understaff and that only a few ladies were available and had to do a lot of rooms by a certain time. I explained to her that, that’s not an excuse to not clean the bathroom properly and that I wanted the bathroom properly sanitized before my son took a bath. She said she didn’t have anyone available and that she will give me a different room. We moved from room 520 to 506 on the night of Jun 23rd. I inspected room 506 and the drain inside the tub was corroded (see pic). My 8 yrs old son saw that and he didn’t want to take a bath in there. Went back to the front desk and showed the lady the pic. She offered to switch rooms again but by then it was getting late and we needed to get up to do the city pass events in the morning so I told her that we’ll stay and I just won’t give my son a bath. Went back to room 506 to get ready for bed. Well, the switch by the door did not work and this couldn’t turn the light off. Tried to use the room phone to call the front desk but that didn’t work either and had to call from my cell. Told the lady that the switch/light issue. She offered to come to our room to check it out since they didn’t have maintenance people. She came, verified the issue, apologized and tried to solve the issue by removing the light bulbs but on her first attempt, she burned her hand removing one. She offered to move us AGAIN and told her that it’s late and we can move the next day after we get back. Didn’t get much sleep with the light on but managed. I asked her that I wanted to speak with manager since I was not very please with my stay, hotel dirtiness and poor maintenance. She wrote everything down and told me that she will pass it to the manager to contact me. The next day, we came back in the evening after doing city pass events. We switched from room 506 to 606. When to look and inspect the room and the inside bath had brown corrosion as well (see pic). I went back to the front desk and spoke with a different lady. I explained to her all the issues I been having and all the moves. She said that she was sorry and that she didn’t have any notes. I started to get upset due to the fact that their lack of professionalism. She offered to move us and told her that we been moved various times and the rooms have the same poor quality and that we would just stay and stick with it. Went back to the room. Decided to make me a tea so I can calm down before going to bed. As I got ready to pour the hot water in the cup, I noticed what it looked like coffee stain in the cup (see pic). They don’t even clean the cups!

On Jun 26, we checked out and the man at the front desk asked us how was our stay? I explained everything & showed him pictures. He said he was sorry and wrote things down, asked for my number so that the manager can contact me. It has been two days and not one phone call.

Stay AWAY from this horrible, dirty, low quality, lack of real management, low maintenance, & untrained front desk personnel. This hotel should be rated below one star.

@HyattNHOU @Hyatt @HyattConcierge @hyatt

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Other at Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

Hi silverlaunch3,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience and I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that you had issues with housekeeping during your stay. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at Days Inn, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 18 June 2020

Outdated rooms. AC would not fully cool. Shower water pressure was so high, the water would build up in the tub. The TV remote was laggy, the wi-fi was so slow to be unusable, the pool was closed (without any notification on their hotel website) and the staff was extremely unprofessional. Basically nothing you would expect from the Hyatt. While it is close and reasonably convenient to the airport, I will give this a hard pass in the future.

Date of stay: June 2020
1  Thank SuperTravelDude
Tina M, Other at Hyatt Place Houston Bush Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2020

Hi SuperTravelDude,

I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations, and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff member, I will address your concerns and make sure this behavior doesn't happen. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention so that we can make sure no future guest experiences the same inconvenience.