Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$341
US$302
StRegis.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$338/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$229
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$355
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Booked this hotel at the last minute last Monday night. It was about what I expected in the room considering how cheap the price was. Unfortunately as an elderly single female I was a bit unconfortable with the people hanging out on the sidewalk in their lawn chairs as well as the "shady" people hanging out in the parking lot sitting on cars, making tons of noise.
Management started calling my room and housekeeping knocking on my door from around 10:00 am on even though check out time is at 11:00 am.
I only went from my car to the room and back to my car. Didn't feel safe enough to go enjoy the many restaurants within walking distance.
It would be nice if management would clean up the "riff raff" just hanging out on the property.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Virginia Wade C
Reviewed 20 January 2016

don't make the mistake I did and ignore some of the bad reviews of this place. now I'm out the first night's rent. thankfully I have the rest coming back to me. I took one look at the room and left immediately. way outdated furnishings and BLOOD on the bathroom floor. not just little drops that could have been innocently missed, but a pool of blood about the size of a phone with hairs stuck to it that went ignored. completely grossed me out not to mention the heath dangers associated with bodily fluids. please people if you value your health and don't want to lose money on this place do not stay here. I hope the health department steps in and does something. if only I had paused long enough to take photos. next time I'm faced with something like this I will.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel ever. Horrible management. They didn't want to give a refund. I had to argue with them to give me partial refund for being in the hotel room for least than 30 minutes. The room had stains everywhere: beds floors bathroom etc. Refrigerator was three feet tall. Disgusting.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo