US$98
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$157
US$120
US$105
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Houston(Houston)
US$466
US$325
Travelocity
US$357
US$293
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

US$229
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 November 2017

I moved into the grassland suites in March of this year. It was supposed to be for a month but I ended up staying until Sept of this year. My room was clean. My kitchenette and frig was new. And my bathroom was new. I know that this place gets bad reviews but that was not my experience!!! The staff was very nice.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank AYBrown
Reviewed 4 November 2016

I am not picky, but if there is trash left in cabinets and dead roaches as well, that is just disgusting, why have a maid if they don't do their job? The first night of my stay I was poked in my foot by what appeared to be a wire spring from the mattress, it was a miracle I got it out myself. If the room was actually cleaned, this would not have happened! When I finally checked out, I noticed popcorn under the bed and trash left there. I was too busy working to even have energy to call front desk about this, im glad I left, there are a bunch of black guys that lurk there as early as 9am and wake people up with there loud mouths! This place is trashy I could have dealt with that but the filthiness makes it unbearable!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank John H
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Booked this hotel at the last minute last Monday night. It was about what I expected in the room considering how cheap the price was. Unfortunately as an elderly single female I was a bit unconfortable with the people hanging out on the sidewalk in their lawn chairs as well as the "shady" people hanging out in the parking lot sitting on cars, making tons of noise.
Management started calling my room and housekeeping knocking on my door from around 10:00 am on even though check out time is at 11:00 am.
I only went from my car to the room and back to my car. Didn't feel safe enough to go enjoy the many restaurants within walking distance.
It would be nice if management would clean up the "riff raff" just hanging out on the property.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Virginia Wade C
Reviewed 20 January 2016

don't make the mistake I did and ignore some of the bad reviews of this place. now I'm out the first night's rent. thankfully I have the rest coming back to me. I took one look at the room and left immediately. way outdated furnishings and BLOOD on the bathroom floor. not just little drops that could have been innocently missed, but a pool of blood about the size of a phone with hairs stuck to it that went ignored. completely grossed me out not to mention the heath dangers associated with bodily fluids. please people if you value your health and don't want to lose money on this place do not stay here. I hope the health department steps in and does something. if only I had paused long enough to take photos. next time I'm faced with something like this I will.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 11 January 2016 via mobile

The worst hotel ever. Horrible management. They didn't want to give a refund. I had to argue with them to give me partial refund for being in the hotel room for least than 30 minutes. The room had stains everywhere: beds floors bathroom etc. Refrigerator was three feet tall. Disgusting.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo