Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
US$126
US$112
Staybridge.com
US$67
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$136
Orbitz.com
US$495
US$356
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgood eatsfront deskbetween flightsintercontinental airportshort stayfree shuttlebooked this hoteliahairline
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I visited the Houston TX area for the Memorial weekend. We booked tha Holiday Inn as a package deal thru priceline.com. We spent three nights there. The room was decent. Beds were comfortable. This place gets alot of business on the weekends. I would say it is just okay compared to the other Holiday Inns I have visited in the past, but it was good for the price. Very close to the airport!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Charlie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you for choosing out hotel for your holiday weekend stay. We are happy that you found the hotel convenient and comfortable.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

Basically I ended up in Houston because I decided to avoid flying into LAX and having to undergo immigration and customs there which can tend to be a horror. Houston was a breeze, with basically no wait whatsoever. But I wanted to rest overnight after flying in from Sydney. So it was a matter of grabbing an airport hotel. My requirements of an airport hotel is simple. A quick, free shuttle from the airport, a rapid check-in and a comfortable bed. Of course a shower with a good flow of hot water plus free wifi in the room doesn't go amiss. What I don't expect is anything particularly outstanding.
Now given the price I paid, being a satisfied customer would not be difficult. And as it turned out I wasn't at all disappointed. The room met my needs. The lobby sported four computers and a printer which could be used without charge. There was actually places to sit around in the lobby plus a restaurant which turned out Texas style cooking. Yes, plenty of meat on the menu but also a few perfectly tasty vegetarian options as well. If you are familiar with Holiday Inns you know what you can expect. This one is neither a particularly up or downscale version.
Wifi is available for free in the rooms and there is a convenient exercise room open 24 hours a day.
Word of advice: Call the hotel for the shuttle as soon as you get your luggage since shuttles can be somewhat sluggish.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Charlie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay. We are happy that you found the hotel and staff accommodating and that you enjoyed Good Eats Restaurant. We are to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here on our last night so we could just catch the shuttle to the airport. Room was nice and clean. We ate at the restaurant there and food was delicious. Staff was very friendly. We would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for recommending this hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed Good Eats Restaurant and found that staff friendly. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Booked the hotel needing just overnight accommodation between domestic and international flights. Attracted by the location, rate, and the convenience of the shuttle. The hotel and staff far exceeded our expectations. The room was clean, spacious, comfortable, and quiet. The restaurant was a reasonable value with decent food - not always the case with chain hotel eateries. The staff however made the experience excellent. Van drivers, wait staff in the restaurant, and housekeeping personnel were all friendly and helpful. "Dixon" on the front desk deserves special mention for graciously correcting an error I had created with the booking. Finally, Angela Amie, Group Sales, went above and beyond to ensure that we had a pleasant and carefree stay. The staff is making your hotel a success.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

The rooms nice and clean. They where quiet to a level. The front clerks where helpful in finding places for you and with directions and knowledge of the area. The restaurant good eats has good food an all you can eat breakfast bar and the waitress Gabby Alvarez was a great to me! Made me feel right at home with great service!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

We are happy that you enjoyed Good Eats Restaurant. Thank you for recognizing your waitress Gabby.