US$111
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$111
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$114
US$104
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$134
US$118
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$388
US$320
US$199
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Houston(Houston)
US$355
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgood eatsfront deskintercontinental airportshuttle serviceshort stayfree shuttlebooked this hoteliahairline
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Beat up hotel, rooms are humid, dark and very uncomfortable. Curtains are on top of the AC unit, so they never close and the room doesnt ventilate properly, Bathroom is tiny. Website offers shuttle service to Deerbrook Mall, but service has been suspended for over a year, when brought to the attention of the staff, the answer was " I will bring it up to management"

Stayed: July 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Hi Hector A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. It is disheartening to learn about your dismay towards the overall state of the room you have stayed at. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in detail so we have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your concerns.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to hear back from you soon and be of further assistance.

Alvin M.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Our trip from Denver to Belize has been a bummer so far, until we got stranded at this hotel. Then entire staff has been our bright spot ! Without even knowing our situation and frustration, this staff has been been exceptional and beyond friendly! I true indication of their true colors! Just nice! Thank you Edna, Gaby and the rest of your crew for making our stay a real pleasure!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a short drive from the airport with a shuttle bus, which makes it ok to get to, but coming from the airport it was a struggle to get a transport as many "holiday inn" car rejected us and said their not going to the hotel?!?
Eventually got in (an hour later).
Walk through the reception, warm welcome by the staff, they were efficient with the check in and got all the information straight out.
The reception smell of damp (rather unpleasant feeling). Corridors and rooms also with a very strong smell of damp unvented air. I guess when you hang around long enough, you get used to it, but for this reason I'd never come back.
Bed comfy, slept well, although the air con is very noisy and kept waking me on occasions when it came on one off.
Shower powerful and hot! Pleasantly surprised.
There is a grill bar attached to the hotel, food is a good quality, prices on average.
Staff pleasant.
Next time in Huston airport, will be definitely trying a different stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hello mariot29,

I appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Houston-Intercontinental Airport, TX. I'm sorry to learn about your disappointments, particularly with the delayed shuttle service and the lack of ventilation. I understand how these impacted your experience with our hotel and the management team will be alerted for enhancements. I am glad that you found the bed to your liking, as well as the service from our front desk staff. We aim to consistently deliver true hospitality.

Despite the shortfalls, we hope to have the honor of hosting you again!

Best,

Anna B

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Chariti offered a welcome smile upon such a late arrival along with a few laughs and a couple bottles of cold water. The room was comfortable and clean and they even gave me a late check out that I ended up not using but it was nice to know that if I had wanted to sleep in, that I could. This was just an overnight on my way home to the Caribbean and was just right!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This place is pretty low on my totem pole. I came here on a voucher from United after they messed up my flights (can they just go out of business already?) and was disappointed with the moldy, musty, damp feel of the room. Then I opened the fridge and was assaulted by some serious reek--and no wonder! It's literally moldy. See my picture.

This place is also poorly designed and the bathroom layout is terrible. You can barely access the shower/bath unless the door is closed. And it's just dirty, old, and worn.

In short: don't stay here unless you have to. And if United tries to send you here, demand to stay at the on-site airport Marriott, where they send the guests they apparently like more.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Skye1207
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Skye1207,

Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and we thank you for sharing your experience. It is regrettable to know about the condition of the room received which fell far below of what is expected of this brand. We sincerely care about your experience, and what you described definitely are not what we expect from any of our hotels nor something that we take this lightly. Please allow me to offer my assurances that I have forwarded your comments to the management and ownership of the hotel. I am confident they will take the necessary steps to improve the hotel facility. In addition, your comments will remain on file at the IHG corporate office for use in periodic evaluations of the hotel.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will consider staying with us again to better experience all the exciting improvements we will be making.

Grace P.