“friendly people”

Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #115 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I had an awesome time staying at this hotel. I have no complaints about any of the staff they all were very friendly and very helpful they always went out of their way to make sure my sister and I were taken care of. I would also like to send a shout out to some of the awesome workers I met there; Daijun, Pamela, Hunter, Edna, Gene, Walter and Edwado. I send this all the way from San Diego, California, miss you guys and keep up the good work!!!

Room Tip: All I can say if you have a problem with your room let the staff know they will go out their way to...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lecia F
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Beat up hotel, rooms are humid, dark and very uncomfortable. Curtains are on top of the AC unit, so they never close and the room doesnt ventilate properly, Bathroom is tiny. Website offers shuttle service to Deerbrook Mall, but service has been suspended for over a year, when brought to the attention of the staff, the answer was " I will bring it up to management"

Stayed: July 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Hi Hector A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your feedback regarding our hotel. It is disheartening to learn about your dismay towards the overall state of the room you have stayed at. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We would love to regain your faith in our hotel and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your stay in detail so we have sent you a private message in order to obtain additional information regarding your concerns.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to hear back from you soon and be of further assistance.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Our trip from Denver to Belize has been a bummer so far, until we got stranded at this hotel. Then entire staff has been our bright spot ! Without even knowing our situation and frustration, this staff has been been exceptional and beyond friendly! I true indication of their true colors! Just nice! Thank you Edna, Gaby and the rest of your crew for making our stay a real pleasure!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a short drive from the airport with a shuttle bus, which makes it ok to get to, but coming from the airport it was a struggle to get a transport as many "holiday inn" car rejected us and said their not going to the hotel?!?
Eventually got in (an hour later).
Walk through the reception, warm welcome by the staff, they were efficient with the check in and got all the information straight out.
The reception smell of damp (rather unpleasant feeling). Corridors and rooms also with a very strong smell of damp unvented air. I guess when you hang around long enough, you get used to it, but for this reason I'd never come back.
Bed comfy, slept well, although the air con is very noisy and kept waking me on occasions when it came on one off.
Shower powerful and hot! Pleasantly surprised.
There is a grill bar attached to the hotel, food is a good quality, prices on average.
Staff pleasant.
Next time in Huston airport, will be definitely trying a different stay.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Hello mariot29,

I appreciate you choosing the Holiday Inn Houston-Intercontinental Airport, TX. I'm sorry to learn about your disappointments, particularly with the delayed shuttle service and the lack of ventilation. I understand how these impacted your experience with our hotel and the management team will be alerted for enhancements. I am glad that you found the bed to your liking, as well as the service from our front desk staff. We aim to consistently deliver true hospitality.

Despite the shortfalls, we hope to have the honor of hosting you again!

Best,

Anna B
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Chariti offered a welcome smile upon such a late arrival along with a few laughs and a couple bottles of cold water. The room was comfortable and clean and they even gave me a late check out that I ended up not using but it was nice to know that if I had wanted to sleep in, that I could. This was just an overnight on my way home to the Caribbean and was just right!

Stayed: June 2017