“Hibachi unleashed!”
Review of Ye's Ichiban

Ye's Ichiban
Ranked #2,050 of 8,659 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Description: Local Japanese sushi and steakhouse with chef performance hibachi cooking in Houston-Cypress area.
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Who doesn't love Hibachi? I've now been more than a couple of times and plan on continuing my trips here...I've always come for lunch and they never disappoint! Everything is fresh and delicious! From sushi to bento boxes this place really has it together, it doesn't matter what you order, it's so darn delicious, flavors are AMAZING! Definitely a new hot spot! Sayless!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a well-kept secret, and it shouldn't be in the Copperfield area. Everything was excellent from the large Hibachi room, to the service at the staff gave us, going above and beyond to make sure the experience was great. The food was awesome and I highly recommend you give it a try. This is our fourth time going there and everything from the Bento boxes to The Hibachi is high quality and very tasty.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

The locale is relatively new, maybe 6 weeks and it is nearby home, so was curious about it and finally we went.
What a treat! The hibachi chef was phenomenal! Had not seen a performance like this in a very long time: above and beyond what I have seen before; but that is not all; the food was just superb, possibly the best hibachi I've had.
This is the first report I write on hibachi and it is because in all other cases, it was not good enough to bother.
There was another couple next to us and they told us they have been there 5 times in 6 weeks.
The attention was also very personalized and timely. Waiter would come in at the right times, as if reading our minds when we needed something.
It was my wife birthday, and the performance included something I had not seen done before (probably only works once), but that in itself was worth the night. I won't spoiled by telling what it is....you want to experience it yourself

All in all, a great experience, great food and at prices that were a bit lower than other locales of same type.
Do yourself a favor and visit this fine establishment.
And no, I have no financial reward or any incentive other than to share with other the great experience we had

2  Thank mjolk