“Nice restaurant and bar.”
Review of NOE GRILL - CLOSED

NOE GRILL
Price range: US$16 - US$39
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Great Uptown
Cross street: Woodway
Description: Enjoy globally inspired cuisine with Pan Asian undertones and a locavore approach at NOE GRILL at the Omni Houston Hotel. Located in the prestigious Uptown Post Oak/ Galleria area of Houston, the NOE GRILL reflects modern dining trends with a sustainable menu. The menu is inspired by ingredients from local farmers, growers, artisans and fishermen within a 500 mile radius. Our impeccable service and culinary creativity will provide a memorable dining experience for you and your guests.
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Very nice place to sit back and relax. Good food and drinks. It is very convenient when staying at the Omni. Friendly staff too!

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My only experience with the Noe Bar was to enjoy a delicious vodka martini after the wedding I was attending and before calling it a night.

The bartender was most accommodating in requesting the brand of vodka I wanted as well as how I wanted my martini prepared. He made it perfect! Needless to say, after drinking it I retired for the night and had one of the most enjoyable sleeps of my trip!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

A couple of months ago our waiter told us about the grilled chicken plate that wasn't on the menu, when I asked if they could grill a chicken breast for me. It's wonderful and I get it every time I stay at the Omni. It comes with creamy mashed potatoes, carrots and asparagus for just $12.99! And my husband loves their Red Velvet cake dessert.

Reviewed 1 December 2016

We've been coming here for many years when in town to enjoy the Thanksgiving buffet. Unfortunately, the quality keeps slipping. There are still a large number of choices, from breakfast omelettes and waffles to traditional turkey
and dressing, although I didn't spy any ham. The problem is, the food quality has slipped. From tasteless dressing to funky tasting turkey, a number of dishes really were mediocre. Even the desserts appeared to be prepackage and uninspiring. Even the service was lax, with dirty plates remaining on the table between courses and glasses staying empty. Looks like we'll have to find another buffet and start a new tradition.

OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at NOE GRILL, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to NOE GRILL. We appreciate your feedback and will certainly take it into consideration for our upcoming Christmas Brunch. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 11 November 2016 via mobile

This place was great. The food was welled prepared and met all of our expectations for our dinner needs. The service was great and so were our adult beverages. I'm not sure about the prices due to our friends picking up the tab. I recommend this place to families and all travelers. You won't be disappointed.

OmniHOUManager, Public Relations Manager at NOE GRILL, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Thanks for letting us know about your dining experience with us! It's wonderful to hear you had such a great meal and we hope to welcome you back!