US$157
Hilton.com
US$98
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$159
US$189
US$105
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$169
US$128
Doubletree.com
US$293
US$325
US$229
1,471 results
All reviewsgalleria areacool hotelboutique hotelstarbucks coffeethe loopvalet servicerevolvescvsconciergerobescouchconferencefreeway
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I spent one night in this hotel, it was perfect for my needs. It is modern, the room was nicely laid out and very modern. I was able to plug my the hdmi cable from my computer into the LCD-TV and use it as a screen. The internet was free. I didn't take any meals so can't comment on those. I found the parking a little expensive at $19 per night.
I would probably consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank NMcPhillips
Reviewed 4 July 2012

I have been going to Houston in different occasionsand Derek is the best approach ... Excellent Location ... Good Decoration ... For Business meetings great option in the Restaurant or Lobby ...

The atteintion in the Fornt Desk, Concierge, and Valet is Outstanding !!! -

Things to improve from the last time i stayed i the Hotel ... WIFI amd Internet speed are very bad and slow... BAD EXCUSES THEY GAVE...

Room Tip: Higher floors are better... more quite... The Business Center has a good internet speed but everybody sees what you are working on - YOU NEED THE PRIVACY. HOPE THE HOTEL IMPROVES THE SPEED OF THE INTERNET THROUGH WIFI.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My husband and I stayed here and it was very disappointing. The hotel lobby, common areas and our room felt dirty. When we checked into our room, the carpet in the hallway by the bathroom felt damp and after my husband showered, the carpet was soaked. I thought they would want to know this (and plus, it's a little gross to walk around on wet carpet). When my husband told the guy at the front desk about it, he almost looked at him like, 'what do you want me to do about it?' When we got back to the room hours later from dinner, there was a huge floor fan/dryer in our room that was super loud. We had to turn it off, unplug it, haul it out to the hallway and call them to retrieve it... and again they acted like they had no idea why we were bugging them at the front desk. Totally not a 4 star experience - almost makes me laugh now thinking about it. Although, as my husband pointed out, I'm not sure what I expected them to do since we were out to dinner and they couldn't really move us to a new room w/ all of our stuff out - but it just seemed really trashy to come back to a "nice hotel" and then to have to unplug a giant fan that was drying out wet carpet from who knows what leak. Yuck.

The guy at the front desk was rude and unhelpful also when we asked if there was a car/shuttle service to a nearby restaurant - he was clueless as to their policy I guess and said we could just get a cab. When I went to the valet area and asked for a cab, the guy there was super helpful and got the car service for us - he gets an excellent rating from us.

The girl at front desk was also rude on checkout and didn't even bother to ask us how our stay was - which I found unusual - bc I would have told her all of this then. At this point, I was just ready to get home.

There are much better hotels and views very close to this hotel - stay in the St Regis or Omni (a little more $, but so much nicer).

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TGY0601
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Fleas in the room, asked to be moved and new room old and smelly. Definitely NOT a 4 star hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank alvaro_wendlandt
Reviewed 29 June 2012

I'll make this short, but they put hold, pending and charges on my (debit card) of approximately $2,600 for a 4 day stay (for my high school reunion) and made my account overdrawn.

Five days later, approximately $400 still unreleased. I check out on Monday and found out the hotel was sold (again) on Wednesday. This hotel has been sold 3 times in 5 years! As a paralegal, I should have researched before, but take heed viewers. Multiple sales means multiple staff turnovers and currently there is no management.

DO NOT STAY HERE!

Room Tip: There's an extended stay across the street. They charge a MANDATORY $20 VALET charge each day, which means you have no access to your car if needed. I heard kids (some boy band was there) from the 6th floor. Room service and restaurant way too expensive ($24 for a club sandwich with room service? $13 for a breakfast sandwich in the restaurant? Is Wolfgang Puck preparing it?).
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends