See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is a pretty standard Comfort Inn hotel - breakfast was okay (crowded-no place to sit) with hot eggs, bacon and a waffle maker. Wifi was free and it worked well. Everything was okay - I just felt it was overpriced for a standard Comfort Inn room.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Front D, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Good Morning Mrs. Doris,

With great excitement it pleases me to thank you for enjoying our hotel. I'm so happy you enjoyed our breakfast! Mrs. Doris, if you ever find your self back in the area, I would be very delighted to work with you on rate that would best suit you!

Brandon

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I am more than satisfied by the services provided. The staff and the breakfast was just great. Particularly the beautiful girl Jackie and Jasson at the reception were very coperative. The location was ideal. I am really missing my stay there..
Thank you once again Team Comfort Inn. I will definitly will love to stay again..
Love

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Houston is a little tricky to drive through, but we called the hotel and they helped us navigate to their location. Clean room, very nice staff! Quiet for being close to the expressway. Several fast food locations walkable. Would stay here again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Front D, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Vicki,

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

We moved here after we had checked into and out of another very poor hotel in Houston. It was like night and day. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the rooms bright and comfortable. The breakfast was also very good, with a wider variety than we experienced in similar hotels. The only very minor issue we had was that the safe didnt work as batteries were missing.
You do need a car, there are a lot of busy roads around and so walking around can be a little dangerous but the area is safe. We were able to walk to a local BBQ restaurant and we used ubers when we both wanted to have a drink.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear EmmaS1983,

Reviewed 30 October 2016

In the Guest Services Directory this hotel proclaims that "due to the popularity" of many of the items in their rooms, many of them are for sale ... and if the room attendant finds them missing, "we will assume you approve a corresponding charge to your account." Since my wife had noticed that the room lacked a clock, I went to the desk and asked for a copy of the attendant's inventory. I was refused. I asked for a copy of my noting that the clock was missing. I was refused. This not neither the first nor the second issue we have had with Comfort Inns.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank virgbrown
Front D, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Mr. Brown,

When you brought to our attention that your clock had been missing from the room we immediately marked it down, and assured you would not be charged for the missing clock. I waited for you in the morning with the room inventory as well as the documentation of the housekeeper that noticed the clock missing that day before you had arrived.