“Great if you like bodily fluid on the bed”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #323 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Staff is nice enough- they switched me over to a suite after the AC in my first room was sputtering.

Unfortunately, as soon as I pulled the sheets back, I noticed a curly little black hair on the bed (and not the kind that comes from you head). That launched a major investigation, and lo and behold, I was laying on a bed drenched in bodily fluid and various oily stains. The sheets were crinkly like they had been laid in that day before I checked in.

Will not be back. Asked for a refund and checked out right away.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Front D, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Mr. CaptainK74,

I'm so sorry you have had an experience like this. Rest assured your review has caused a housekeeping meeting, we take these things very serious. the next time you are in the area give us a call so we can really show you what a great property we have including our world class service. Glad to see you received a refund, as I mentioned we take these things very seriously.
Sir I hope that we have the opportunity to have you here again, this time you wont be disappointed!.

Brandon W

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Spacious Executive King Suite was clean & comfy. Bed was super plush and we had an extra couch in the room as well. Kitchenette in the rm was helpful. Housekeeping was on point as we requested. Breakfast was crowded and chaotic. I was unable to find anywhere to sit or eat no matter what time I came down. We greatly appreciated the free lemon water in the lobby and it was refreshing. I only saw it filled one day. =( Front desk staff were welcoming. Breakfast staff was also super nice. Thumbs up! We will definately be staying with you again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Front D, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Chelle4Chelle ,

A Munoz
Comfort Inn & Suites Southwest Freeway at Westpark, Houston
713-776-2633

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

When I checked it, I thought I would be dealing with a lot of traffic noise, to my surprise, it was sooo quiet! Great value for the price. Large comfy king size bed. Clean room, had microwave and a fridge.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Front D, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Leex2090,

We are very pleased to hear that you had a "Good stay," in the future if you find yourself coming back to the Houston area, let us know so we can change that "Good Stay" to a"Great Stay." Thank you for taking the time to leave a response!

Brandon

Reviewed 3 May 2017

This is a pretty standard Comfort Inn hotel - breakfast was okay (crowded-no place to sit) with hot eggs, bacon and a waffle maker. Wifi was free and it worked well. Everything was okay - I just felt it was overpriced for a standard Comfort Inn room.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Front D, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Good Morning Mrs. Doris,

With great excitement it pleases me to thank you for enjoying our hotel. I'm so happy you enjoyed our breakfast! Mrs. Doris, if you ever find your self back in the area, I would be very delighted to work with you on rate that would best suit you!

Brandon

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I am more than satisfied by the services provided. The staff and the breakfast was just great. Particularly the beautiful girl Jackie and Jasson at the reception were very coperative. The location was ideal. I am really missing my stay there..
Thank you once again Team Comfort Inn. I will definitly will love to stay again..
Love