“Fun times and immediate gratification ”
Review of Sushi Choochoo's

Sushi Choochoo's
Ranked #1,325 of 8,661 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We aren't expert sushi connoisseurs, so we don't know superb sushi from basic sushi, but we do enjoy it occasionally and haven't had bad experiences. Sushi choochoo was awesome! We were starving, we got seated and we're immediately grabbing food from the sushi train. It was a lot of fun, explorative and filling. Ordered food from menu as well - that was great, too! We will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 29 September 2016

this is the closest Sushi Choo Choo location to us and it's 1 1/2 hours away from us!
3 of us ate for less than $50 and we were full as ticks. The service is excellent! (I told my husband to get the server's attention and order some edamame for me and she overheard me and brought it immediately and we never had to wait for drink refills either!) They always have a great selection...plus it's just fun to reach up and get it yourself. It really is a good value too and you never wonder what you will end up paying since the plates are color coded and the prices are right there on the wall.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I am a big sushi lover and always try to find a go-to sushi spot where ever I live. We ate here for dinner one night and although it wasn't bad, it wasn't that good either. Just ok. My daughter got a noodle dish and that wasn't good- didn't have any flavor. Because the sushi was just okay, we won't be coming back. Looks like my go-to spot search continues.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

My husband and I love this place. Sure, it's not super fancy, but the prices are very good, the food is tasty, and you can eat immediately... Just grab what you want off the belt! I've come here multiple times and never had a bad experience.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

My daughter and I decided to try having a new experience. She wanted sushi and I had seen Sushi Choo Choo several years ago and had wanted to try the Humble location. We finally did. We both enjoyed the food - my daughter had 5 plates and I had 4. It is a neat concept to have food around you and can get what you want when you want it. You can also order your sushi the way you want it if you don't see any on the line when it comes by.