Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$135
US$128
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrab and goroom was cleangreat place to staythe general managergabbyesatelevisiontexas
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Staff, amenities, location, room size, etc. are all awesome for this price! Cheaper and 200% nicer than a Motel 6 or Super 8 which costs more!!! Craziness! :-)

Room Tip: 3rd floor allows smokers if you smoke! ;-)
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - NASA - Johnson Space Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Houston - NASA . Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Very nice staff. Our coffee maker was missing though. Overall nice property. Starbucks next door.

Room Tip: Get there early to check for anything you might need.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2011

The service render by the leadership of Ms. LaDonna Nicholas second to none. Not only did her team: Ms. Dyanna, Mr. Euduardo, and Mr. Henry clearly motivated my family. The accurate and speed demostrated at the front desk captured our affection. Ms. Carmen and Ms. Maria provided freshiness to our rooms and appeared happy to serve. The location accross the street from the Johnson Space Center was close to everything: malls, restaurants, stores and the world famous Luby's eatery. The amenities in the hotel had a laundry room, and most of the things of an executive condo: plates, silverware, cups, bowls, dishwashing liquid, a full size refrigerator, television, wi-hi just to name a few. Safety in the neighborhood was comfortable for running or walking. I liked most the peace and professionalism. I liked least leaving-do not worry I plan to return. You are near the city yet out of the traffic. The Dozier Family Reunion returns in Texas soon; however, I can not wait until then. The Extended Stay America shall give you or you and your family an out of this world experience.

-Bishop Ron Dozier, Sr.,
The Dozier's Family Reunion Committee July 2011

Room Tip: You must give Luby's restaurant a try!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Wisebishop57
Reviewed 11 January 2010

We stayed here for a week. It was great having a kitchen. We were visiting family, so it was nice having our own cooking space, so that we could eat in sometimes, not just with family or in restaurants. The hotel was handy to everything. Our room was clean and the cost was very reasonable!! We will stay here next time we visit with our son, daughter-in-law and grandchildren.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank janetCapeCod
Reviewed 12 March 2009

I have been here a week and had to stop in the middle of typing this review to kill a roach crawling up the wall of the kitchen counter. I'm still looking at it as I type this review. Yuck! Unfortunately, I have had to keep all of my food in the refrigerator due to roaches and other bugs occupying the room with me. Henry, the maintenance man, has sprayed the room for bugs three times and still the roaches and bugs are everywhere. In addition, the bed spread covers needed washing. One looked like someone had dropped a huge pizza slice on it. The tomato sauce (6 x 4 ") was on the underside of the spread (the white side of the material) so it was hard not to miss. It was located at the top of the spread by the pillows so I can't believe the maid did not notice it when she made the bed. The other spread had a green spot on it. Eyew! They advertise a 100% satisfaction and when I asked about it, Sydney at the front desk, promised me a free night.. When I paid for last weeks bill, she did not notate this anywhere so I have yet to see any credit on my account. I don't think I will ever stay here again. This place really needs to do something about the infestation of bugs and overall cleaning of the rooms. The price I paid was $91.25 a day with tax or $77.90 without. I talked with other people staying here and they have bugs, too, so switching rooms would not have mattered.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled solo