“New favorite Pho restaurant im Houston”
Review of Pho Dien

Pho Dien
Ranked #779 of 8,666 Restaurants in Houston
Description: Pho is a Vietnamese noodle soup, usually served with beef or chicken. The soup includes noodles made from rice and is often served with Vietnamese basil, lime, and bean sprouts that are added to the soup by the person who is dining.
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Ths place came recommended recently. I don’t know why I hadn’t heard of this place before, but it is now my go-to restaurant for pho noodle soup. There can be a bit of a wait but the turnover is fast and it is worth the wait. They only have pho on the menu, so don’t expect spring/summer roll appetizers or rice dishes. But they do pho right. The broth is clear and less fatty compared to some other places and the noodles are cooked just right. Size is a bit smaller than I am used to, however. They have small, large, and extra large - no medium. Their large feels like a medium at other places. Not a major complaint, just order additional noodles or go for an extra large. Lastly, if you go during peak lunch hours, don’t expect a leisurely experience. They get busy and things get noisy. Overall, great pho, I recommend it.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Pho with round steak only. Excellent broth!!!
This place was recommended to me by Adam at Nails Miracle in San Antonio. Worth the stop in on the way home. Within the top three of my favorite pho places.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

There are 2 locations, one ran by this little old man and the other one is a bit down the street. We go to that one when this one is closed.
Can't understand him half of the time but he is such a hard worker, and when we go visit we use my simple name and not my husbands name w 20 syllables. We got skipped over a few times.

Anyways great awesome pho!!

If you go late or during summer vacation, He always rand out.

Love me a bowel if gooood pho here!!!

1  Thank Ej C
Reviewed 28 July 2017

Hard to find authentic pho in USA. Here it is. Often crowded, because it delivers the goods. Go with friends and family.

1  Thank BacBill
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Tasty broth, tender beef, fast services. Can't be beat . Worth the wait. Definitely recommend for all travelers. Will come again soon.

1  Thank 4321travelbug