“Best Thai food in Houston ”
Review of Thai Jin

Thai Jin
Ranked #975 of 8,633 Restaurants in Houston
Description: If you are looking for authentic Asian cuisine, Thai Jin is the place for you! At our Thai restaurant, we offer much more than Thai food. We have the best sushi in town as well as many options like Thai curry and traditional Chinese cuisine as well. Join us for lunch or dinner today!
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and exellent service. The salmon curry is a great value. The fish is fresh and loaded with a variety of vegetables. The serving portion is enough for two people.
Our usual server Luis, is helpful and attentive.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I have been a customer at Thai Jin for the past 3+ years. I am also a huge fan of Thai food and when traveling around the country in various cities, I always have a Thai meal. Thai Jin ranks top 3 of the Thai restaurants I have eaten at and they are number 1 in Houston, where I have eaten at least 10 different Thai restaurants. The main thing that sets Thai Jin apart from others is that I never seem to taste any fishy taste in their food. My orders have always been correct and the choice of the various different levels of "heat" is consistent every time I eat there. The staff is friendly and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Food is excellent and excellent value. We go there often. Have tried many different dishes and they are always excellent and very consistant.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Working near this location today and in a big rush I went to Thai Jin. I had the green curry with chicken. The soup and salad were good. The curry was spicy and rice was light. I would have liked more chicken but overall it was good.

1  Thank Kevin W
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Very efficient but I was in a party of four. Two meals came out and were served then 5 minutes later the next two meals were served. Food was plentiful and very tasty.