“good food and entertaining!”
Review of Hido Grill & Sushi

Hido Grill & Sushi
Ranked #1,811 of 8,661 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 January 2016

The food was exceptional. We were going to go to a restaurant in the Vintage, but there was a 45 min-1 hr wait.
We got right in at HIDO and got excellent food and excellent service!
Will be there again soon!

Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

Speed in from a Saturday lunch with the wife. Very pleased. Super fast and rolls were fantastic.

Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

My husband and I stopped by Hido for lunch. The restaurant is quaint, nicely decorated and quiet enough to have a polite conversation. The wait staff are very pleasant - giving the right amount of service without being overly obtrusive.
My husband had a chicken katzu Bento box and I chose the Hibachi scallops. He was pleased at the amount of food - some of which we had to take home. The sauces they provided could have been hotter (we like spicy) but we also know it would not be appropriate for the bulk of the population. We enjoyed our lunch and recommend this quick and easy spot for a meal.

Reviewed 8 September 2014

I go there mainly for lunch. The lunch menu is great. I like the Sushi Combo C, but A and B are equally good.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

I have eaten here a number of times over the years and have never been disappointed with the quality of the sushi. A recent visit for lunch did not disappoint. The service was a little slower than usual. The restaurant serves a number of lunch specials which make the meal a little more affordable than dinner. I usually try one of the sushi combo plates that are only offered during lunch. Give the limited sushi options in the suburbs, this is probably one of the best in northwest Houston.