“Yummy Pizza and Desserts”
Review of Luna Pizzeria

Luna Pizzeria
Ranked #375 of 8,898 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Pizza was amazingly fresh and tasty. I had the prosciutto and arugula and my husband has the spicy andouille. The “small” side salad was almost enough for a meal by itself! It was filled with deliciousness - artichoke hearts, salami, and chunks of cheese. Both of the pizzas were super - lots of meat and well balanced ingredients. For dessert we tried the Italian Cake and the Apple Crostini and both were excellent. Honestly, everything at Luna Pizzeria was wonderful! I definitely recommend any of their locations!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I just love this little spot off Kirby and Richmond... The pizza is always fresh and the service is great... The mushroom pizza with ricotta cheese add pepperoni is my FAVORITE... The fresh basil, red peppers and shaved parmesan cheese adds a great Italian touch. Oliver was great! And the pricing is awesome, individual specialty pizza for under $10.. Might I suggest you add a class of wine?

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

A custom order is happily accepted. Thin & crispy crust with just light sauce & quality meats satisfies every time.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Driving in the Kirby Alabama area noticed I was getting hungry. Did a quick search for something good and fast. Luna pizzeria was new to us never noticed it before. Ok let's try it. I ordered a large pie with pepperoni, cheese, fresh slice tomatoes, prosciutto, onions and bell peppers. The crust was thin and crunchy, it almost snapped when I bit into it. The prosciutto was baked under the cheese which made it look like an enchilada. Doing this added a new dimension to pizza. Add a cold beer to the pizza treat and you have something good and fast. Stay hungry amigo!
El Gordo.

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We walked in spontaneously because we couldn't get into a nearby restaurant, and boy were we surprised. This casual pizzeria owned by Barnaby's serves upscale pizza, salads and sandwiches at a very affordable price. The setting is very cool with a large family style table with games for the kids. Staff were amazingly friendly. I can't wait to get back to get some more of the chopped salad with Sopressata!