“Wonderful dinner”

Add it.
Island Sizzler
Ranked #1,319 of 8,666 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Wife and I were on our way to NRG Arena for the Jeff Dunham show and stopped here for dinner and drinks. Our first time and it was great. We had Oxtail and Jerked chicken and both were delicious. Honest drinks and friendly staff.

Only problem was the time it took to get the food. Be prepared to relax enjoy your drinks and spend some time with friends and family.

Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

I came to Houston for Halloween and we ended up going to this restaurant for lunch. She allowed us to sample the oxtails and they were delicious ! The customer service was AWESOME, I would recommend anyone in Houston take time to go out to this restaurant. In the evening time it kind of turns into a club and the food is great !!

Reviewed 6 October 2016

The staff was very nice. A nice place to go if you like Jamaican food. The curry chicken is the best. My husband had red snapper which he really enjoyed.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I hate giving bad reviews so this is in my opinion and not a reflection of all the dishes here. I had the red snapper which I thought was a little dry and the rice and peas was just okay. I've eaten here in the past and had their oxtails... It was absolutely delicious!!!

They also have exceptional customer service whenever I visit. The cashier was kind enough to walk my to-go order to me while I sat and waited. I will definitely go back and I do recommend this restaurant.

Restaurant was clean with a nice ambiance.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

we were in town for the final four. drove by this place. made the block and drove back. so glad we did. oxtail curry and jerk chicken were outstanding. perfect portion. perfect spice. the beans and rice brought the meal together. the fried plantains brought the party to my mouth. solid mixed drinks. like 20 something rum choices. we are going back tonight before the championship game. my step dad had never had jamaican food. he was blown away. he loved it.