Four Seasons Hotel Houston
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
1,629 results
All reviewsquattro restaurantcar serviceroom servicehouse of bluestoyota centerconvention centerluxury hotelin room diningbit datedlobby bardiscovery greenexcellent customer servicethe entire staffdowntown areavery nice hotelbusiness hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 September 2016

Dated and poorly maintained. I enjoy staying at Four Seasons hotels and resorts because of the consistent high quality. This hotel does not come close to meeting the standards 4 Seasons has established.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
ChantalAvery, Front Office Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Dear Joelmcn94,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry that we fell short of our standards over several different occasions during your stay with us. I would greatly appreciate to follow up with you personally, please reach out to myself directly at chantal.avery@fourseasons.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Second time this year. Roo,was a bit different but still nice and spacious. Lobby is undergoing renovations and if he new gym is any indication it will be lovely when completed.
We think we paid a very reasonable price for the accommodations and service we received. We especially like the complimentary shuttle to MD Anderson, make sure you make a reservation in advance.
As mentioned we got to spend a bit of time in the remodeled gym (last visit I had to go across the street) and also enjoyed a couple of afternoons by the pool. Drinks and poolside food are a great option.
RoomRoomervice was good for dinner and breakfast and we also made use of the great grocery store across the street from he hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Faarias:

I wish to thank you for sending such a lovely review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Houston. I was so pleased that your accommodations were pleasant and that you greatly enjoyed our health club and relaxing by the pool with drinks and food for your tasty refreshment. It was also affirming that you felt our prices were fair, especially rewarding that our staff provided helpful service, and that our complimentary shuttle to MD Anderson was a convenient extra perk. We value your patronage and always look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

This was my first time staying at a Four Seasons and was expecting the hotel to be of the same caliber as a Ritz Carlton; however, this was not the case. The hotel seemed surprisingly quiet and empty for a holiday weekend, yet our room was on the lowest floor possible overlooking a concrete rooftop. The room itself was nice; however, the bathroom was very outdated. You could hardly get any water pressure in the shower and when you tried to get hot water there was this loud, vibrating noise that reverberated throughout the entire bathroom and bedroom.

Unfortunately, the pool didn't do much to impress us either. It was very small, and considering there were hardly any people there, the servers were anything but attentive. Poolside service didn't seem to be an option, you had to go to the bar to order your food and drinks. A server did offer once to get us waters, which was great considering I'm pregnant and it was really hot; however, he never came back. He was more interested in chatting with the other servers at the bar.

Our stay wasn't all bad. My mom and I enjoyed room service on two occasions, and it was quick and delicious. We also really enjoyed our experience at the spa. The hotel is also in a pretty good location - there are many restaurants within walking distance.

While nothing was overly terrible, our experience wasn't what you would expect from a luxury brand hotel especially at the price we paid. This will be our first and last time at a Four Seasons.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear Jeniffer M,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am terribly sorry that we fell short of providing excellent service on several different occasions during your stay. I would greatly appreciate to follow up with you personally, please reach out to myself directly at chantal.avery@fourseasons.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

We celebrated our anniversary in the hotel spending 3 days on the pool level of the hotel. Our room was lovely, our package was fabulous and all of the staff were excellent. We shared chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate cake and a bottle of champagne compliments of the hotel. Sunday brunch in the hotel was expensive but a fabulous treat.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Bambi G:

I wish to express my sincerest appreciation for your rewarding feedback regarding your recent stay at Four Seasons Houston. First and foremost, we were so honored that you chose us for this memorable occasion, delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations, and equally gratified that the chocolate strawberries, cake and champagne provided a wonderfully tasty treat to add to the celebration. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for many special occasions in the future.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

My wife and I live in Houston and went to the Four Seasons Hotel for our anniversary and it was great. This hotel has the very best of everything. I would recommend the Four Seasons to anyone wanting luxury, great service and the most comfortable beds you have ever slept in. 10 Stars would describe it better!!!

Room Tip: The higher floors with a city view.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregory J
SegestaTom, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Gregory J:

I wish to thank you for taking the time to send such a terrific review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Houston. First and foremost, we are so honored that you chose us to celebrate this memorable occasion! Equally gratifying was that we provided the best of everything to fit your needs, including luxury, exceptional service, and bedding that offered a wonderful night's sleep. We are delighted that your guest experience rated 10 stars, and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back, soon and often!