“Outback”

Ranked #15 of 330 Restaurants in Humble
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I try to eat here at least once or twice a month. The food and service are always consistently good. I have probably been coming here as long as they have been open ( 15-20 years ). I have kids that like Saltgrass but I think the food and service is better at Outback.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

I love this restaurant...for the steaks they offer! Lovely ambiance, wonderful staff and very good prices!

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

Went there with one my friends who never been to outback
Glad I took him there
I had the new strip and he took the T bone
Both price of meet tasted great and were cooked to perfection
Service was excellent as expected
I

1  Thank Djamel Z
Reviewed 17 February 2016

An unexpected lay over in Houston on our way home to Australia led us to find places to eat each night. We loved the food here and it was a reasonable price. The staff were very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

As a family of 5 on Vacation from the UK we knew that Outback Steakhouse's were good, but our experience on Sunday 10th January will take a lot of beating.
Our Waiter, Josh, was of an extremely high quality and was always available at any beckoning call, and fully deserved the 40dollar tip for some incredible service. (Being a waiter previously, I would have been very happy with that performance!)
The food.... WOW. The most Succulent ribs we've ever had and a brilliant set of appetisers! Josh was even honest when he forgot to put the Lobster through on the order, but it was rectified by the Chef personally delivering them himself in no time at all.
An amazing experience and just what we needed after 8 hours of delays getting off our Cruise!
On behalf of us 5 Brits, Well done to all the staff and long may your success continue!
5 STARS!!