“Family meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

We have 3 special needs kiddos and this is one of the best places to eat in our area! They are so willing to seat us where our kids are most comfortable and will bring out food in the order that works for us! Love it!

1  Thank Caroline D

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I love eating at the Humble City Cafe. Both Breakfast and Lunch are very good. Our waiter was really nice and the overall experience was great.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Cute restaurant with friendly wait staff. Humble City Cafe reminds me of the old town dinners from long ago. They serve hot rolls and cornbread. Both are delicious and remind me of my grandmothers! The fried zucchini was really good. And the hamburgers were homemade. Great little place for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

I would have given this place a 5 star review in the past but that was before the portions got smaller and the prices got higher. We got a total of 4 pork chops tonight and 3 were as tough as leather. Use to be THE place to eat in Humble.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 March 2017

***** Please note that the service is Not terrible, it's very good. *****
The part where I give them from a terrible to a great would not work for me on this. The food is average on certain things and good on others The biscuits and gravy are the best thing going. As for value, well as prices have risen on everything,everywhere, I don't think their hamburgers warrant the high price. From the first time going there nearly 14 years ago until now, the place has changed very little. However, I do feel like certain items on the menu have gone down hill in quality and quantity.
It definitely is worth your while to try.
I really liked the little antique store that used to be upstairs, but the gift shop downstairs has some very cute things.
The décor, although very "humble",no pun intended, captures the past of Humble perfectly. Be sure to study the pictures back in the hallway near the restrooms. It's an enjoyable journey through time. Enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2016