“Dinner with my wife ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious and tasty. I ordered the seafood enchiladas and they were wonderful. The scallops and shrimp are the best enchiladas ever. The toppings of cheese and avocado were brilliant. The rice and beans were fresh. My wife ordered the Plato Del Mar and she enjoyed the dish. I couldn’t get enough of the sweet tea. My wife completely enjoyed her margarita drink. We will definitely return for lunch or dinner in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We love this place, it’s pricey versus other Mexican food establishments but it’s delicious .

I love their beef fajitas and queso with ground beef in it. They have options for great seafood and traditional dishes as well.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Saturday night is busy, but give your cell # and they notify you when your table is ready -- on vibrate, it works well, as it is loud at the reception station. The wait staff was friendly and efficient. A little wait time for food, but being so busy, it was expected.

From the drinks, to the meal and on to dessert -- Fabulous. Beef fajitas were juicy and tender - made to order. They ran out of 'green' salsa, though -- Bummer! Dessert -- if you like pecans, coconut, & ice cream - Try the Pecan Balls, -- Yum!
Not 5 stars, but close -- all in all very good!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Huge portions! Great meal. You can tell that it's a favorite. I ordered shrimp tacos. A little spicy for me but I also think black pepper is spicy so I'm not a good judge. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This is a place we always take out of town guest to have one of the many eating Texas experiences - Fajita's. Marguerita's and draft beer are not bad either and have to get Queso to go with our chips even though the salsa is really good.